1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well I'll be damned

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EQnoble, May 8, 2011.

1. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I figure whatever...start a thread for posting things you have never seen or just can't believe even if you see it.

thismakesmelol.png

Lilybet, Kim, tickedon and 4 others like this.
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

LOL!

3. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

I want your internet. :(

EQnoble, TheVisitors and tickedon like this.
  4. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Now THAT'S fast :ROFLMAO:

EQnoble likes this.
  5. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

you on fiberOptics?

6. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I think he's used magic to fuse his hard drive with the source hard drive for use in copying relevant data. Its a new and upcoming magical technology that should be commercially available by the end of 2015.

Joking aside, I can bring some pretty fast download speeds, but it looks like a fluke in Firefox's mathematical equations. :)

laztrix, EQnoble and Fufu like this.
  7. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

Does this count? :)

Apollo 11 Launch at 500 Frames per Second

TheVisitors, Chimpie, Staxed and 4 others like this.
  8. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

9. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Cracking video ... just needed a few bags or marshmallows and we'd have been set ... :)

Saeed likes this.
  10. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

I think the title of this thread definitely suits this one.

Nifty way to go 'fishing', eh? :D

kkm323, EQnoble and iTuN3r like this.
  11. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

That is hilarious!! Altho I doubt it would be quite as funny to me if I was in the boat, lol.

Saeed likes this.
  12. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Too much crowded population of carps it must be flood that brought them out there they are simply reacting to the boat ...Looks like there was no enough shallow water anywhere around there for them to hide . I have seen small baby carps jumping around the banks few times while fishing for Bass .

EQnoble likes this.
  13. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Yep, he said it's the flooded Spoon River.

14. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Active Member

One things for certain, they need not bother going fishing to catch any looking at how many ended up in the boat. Talk about "an easy catch"! (y)

15. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Carp fish for bass? :p

EQnoble likes this.
  16. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

I mean i was fishing for basses noticed carps jumping around the bank sides . I am still learning how to catch some Bass :p finally found one awesome location earlier today while driving back home :) Heard there are LMB's & Channel cats out there.

IMG_0303.JPG

17. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

American daredevil Jeb Corliss became the first man in a wingsuit to fly in China, and flew right through a natural arch at Tianenman mountain in Hunan Province. The action starts about one minute into the video.

EQnoble likes this.
  18. Digital Jedi

Digital Jedi Well-Known Member

Soooooo...I'm guessing your NOT with AT&T then?

EQnoble likes this.
  19. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

LOLOL

Is it safe to guess that at&t bites a big one in your area service-wise?

They are not my only connection but yes I have them. In my area comcast blows them away network-wise but I have nothing against att...other than the fact that I hate internet service that comes through an rj11 coupling they're great(i know a lot of people hate att wireless but that is mostly because there is not enough towers to users in some metro areas and some countryish places have towers too spread.)....but like I said not my first choice.

I much prefer my comcast connection and hopefully we can get rid of these service charters we have around here and get fios so I can get some of what I call god's internet connection or as an online friend of mine say's ..the Jesus Line.

LOL but literally...if I had that internet connection (what the image in the OP looks like it describes) I would host the world's webpages for free myself from my home :)

hmmm i wonder if it will ever be possible to make a network connection using quantum entanglement...meh, a guy can dream.

20. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Well nothing will beat fios :)

i had it for year when i was in Dallas ....speed was blazing :p sometimes it used to hit 8-10MB/s while downloading something and 6Mb/s while uploading any simple files.

I am back again to same old Time warner :(

EQnoble likes this.