Welcome back Brogan

* deep breath *

OK... Cool ... Brogan is back.....

I have mixed thoughts about this. I'm not trying to hate on anyone.... But unless there is more than 1 Brogan.... I recall this individual claiming XenForo was doomed & that KAM was hiding things from us all and we'd all be sorry for buying into XenForo in the long run.

Yes, Brogan at his best was very good at offering support. But at his worse, I'd question is loyalty and his motivation.

So I'm undecided on if this is really a good thing or not...... Welcome back just the same though....

PartyPooper.jpg

* deep breath *

OK... Cool ... Brogan is back.....

I have mixed thoughts about this. I'm not trying to hate on anyone.... But unless there is more than 1 Brogan.... I recall this individual claiming XenForo was doomed & that KAM was hiding things from us all and we'd all be sorry for buying into XenForo in the long run.

Yes, Brogan at his best was very good at offering support. But at his worse, I'd question is loyalty and his motivation.

So I'm undecided on if this is really a good thing or not...... Welcome back just the same though....

Let it go. It was an emotional time for everyone, not just Mike, Kier and Ashley. The past is just that, the past. And now the only direction I want XF to move, is forward. No strings, no chains.

Top Bottom