Welcome back Brogan

* deep breath *

OK... Cool ... Brogan is back.....

I have mixed thoughts about this. I'm not trying to hate on anyone.... But unless there is more than 1 Brogan.... I recall this individual claiming XenForo was doomed & that KAM was hiding things from us all and we'd all be sorry for buying into XenForo in the long run.

Yes, Brogan at his best was very good at offering support. But at his worse, I'd question is loyalty and his motivation.

So I'm undecided on if this is really a good thing or not...... Welcome back just the same though....
I totally agree, he has shown his true colors and IMO lacks the integrity to be a mod. But that's me. KAM obviously feels his behaviour was just fine.

I totally agree, he has shown his true colors and IMO lacks the integrity to be a mod. But that's me. KAM obviously feels his behaviour was just fine.
Honestly a lot of people said and did some crummy stuff during those dark days, I'm personally glad brogans back and the Xenforo is moving forward with a renewed spirit of unity and forgiveness.

Now go grab a party hat , a cup of tea, and a slice of that cake kim made and join the tea party:coffee:

Let it go. It was an emotional time for everyone, not just Mike, Kier and Ashley. The past is just that, the past. And now the only direction I want XF to move, is forward. No strings, no chains.

Well said. Just to make the day go that little bit better I only have to get Sim City to work. #popuperrors #ea #whywontyouplay #cake

Brogan,
This week alone, I've relied on many of your past contributions here. Thank you! And welcome back!

PS. Thanks to Jake, Shelley, Luke and all others who contributed helpful tips and resources as well.

Well said. Just to make the day go that little bit better I only have to get Sim City to work. #popuperrors #ea #whywontyouplay #cake
Ugh tell me about it, have you ever tried Ubisofts "Wonderful" Uplay?
  • buy game on steam and install
  • it loads uplay.. where it forces the game into a separate library than the rest of your uplay games
  • forces the whole game to be re downloaded
  • seems to patch every day
  • overwrites any modifications daily
To be on Topic.

*waves at Brogan*

Gimme a hell yeah.

thanks to be back, Brogan! We missed u!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:D

welcome back Borgan,

now i can say every thing come back to normal before the lawsuit and everybody is happy :)

welcome back Borgan

borg.png

/thread killed again :unsure:

Top Bottom