Warning Improvements by Xon

Warning Improvements by Xon 2.9.5

No permission to download
getting this error

• Code:
    [*][LIST]
    [*]LogicException: Template public:alert_warning_alert_warning error: Entity is read only
    [*]src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:560
    [*]Generated by: xxxx
    [*]May 17, 2019 at 6:24 AM
    [/LIST]
    Stack trace
    #0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(553): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('display_style_g...', false)
    #1 src/addons/XenGenTr/XGTForumistatistik/XF/Template/Templater.php(27): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetSet('display_style_g...', false)
    #2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(3876): XenGenTr\XGTForumistatistik\XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameClasses(Object(ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater), NULL, Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User), true)
    #3 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnUsernameLink(Object(ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater), false, Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User), false, Array)
    #4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(922): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l5/s32/public/alert_warning_alert_warning.php(19): XF\Template\Templater->fn('username_link', Array, false)
    #6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
    #7 src/XF/Alert/AbstractHandler.php(80): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('alert_warning_a...', Array)
    #8 src/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(69): XF\Alert\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\UserAlert))
    #9 [internal function]: XF\Entity\UserAlert->render()
    #10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(985): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l5/s32/public/alert_macros.php(42): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\UserAlert), 'render', Array)
    #12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
    #13 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l5/s32/public/account_alerts_popup.php(18): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('alert_macros', 'row', Array, Array)
    #14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
    #15 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_alerts_...', Array)
    #16 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
    #17 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Account\\Aler...', 'public:account_...', Array)
    #18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Account\\Aler...', 'public:account_...', Array)
    #19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
    #20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
    #21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
    #22 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
    #23 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
    #24 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
    #25 {main}

[*]

It is the add-on "XenGenTr/XGTForumistatistik" which is making the change, not my add-on. The alert display code is effectively stock, and doing utterly nothing which would be causing this.

Reactions: KSA
Some warning alerts are showing wrong warning issuer. Mods have been complaining that some users contacted them enquiring about the warnings given to them. They are like what! it was not me.

It is the add-on "XenGenTr/XGTForumistatistik" which is making the change, not my add-on. The alert display code is effectively stock, and doing utterly nothing which would be causing this.

Last edited:
Some warning alerts are showing wrong warning issuer. Mods have been complaining that some users contacted them enquiring about the warnings given to them. They are like what! it was not me.
My add-on either sets the sender of an alert as a specific user, or as the moderator issuing the warnings. Please try disabling other add-ons, to isolate which one is at fault

Can thread be created for warning action?

Hello Xon.

Thanks for this addon. They really changed my way of doing things in my Forum.

A little suggestion if please you:

As i can see, this addon have a option to auto post a thread about the warning action in some Forum. Ok, this is really nice.

But the only customization that we have is a translated phrase, right?

How about you implement a full text option for each warning action? Like the private message send when warning someone, with all features?

Because i have different warning actions and description for different amount of points.

In this way, i can customize each warning action, posting the banned time, the reason, how many points the user had, how long the ban will last, etc.

Would it be possible to add the private conversation made from the warning as a variable in the warning summary phrase? This would allow other moderators to see the conversation sent with it.

edit: Is this similar to the feature request above? Just noticed it, but I'm not sure if I understand it.

@Xon

Looks like something is up with the warning summary thread warning title phrase. The warning title used to be the name of the warning given, now it's posting the title of the content the user was warned for. It's helpful to see which warning was given in the summary thread.

In the example below, here's the phrase code for Rule:

Code:
[b]Rule:[/b] [url='{warning_link}']{title}[/url]

Last edited:
@Joe Link you want to use warning_title for the warning's title, not title. It was documented in a previous update but looks like I missed updating the default phrase

Is there a warning limit we can set for moderators per day and per user? Like prevent moderators from issuing warning to a user that already received a warning?

Hey

I updated to 2.2.11 but now get this on my panel ever time i login:

Check completed on 4,806 files. The files listed below have contents different from those originally downloaded.

If you have edited these files yourself, you may ignore this message, otherwise you should investigate further as this may be evidence of corrupted or altered files.

Warning Improvements
js/sv/warningimprovements/warnings.js Unexpected contents
js/sv/warningimprovements/warnings.min.js Unexpected contents

How can i fix this?

Reupload all the files in the upload/ folder in the zip, and ensure your client isn't mutilating files by "helpfully" converting line-endings

Preferably use the add-on installer UI that XF has, as it extracts evrything as required.

@Xon

Not sure if this would be better suited for this addon or Moderator Essentials, but it'd be nice to be able to control via usergroup permissions whether moderators had access to these options. Quite a few cases where admins might not want moderators to be able to delete warnings and/or modify when they expire.

There is a XenForo user-group permission "Delete all warnings", and this add-on adds the following user-group permissions; "Delete all warnings for Moderators" and "Delete all warnings for Administrators"

Top Bottom