Lack of interest Warning Alerts for Mods/Admins

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
Forgive me if there is a means to do this but I have yet to find one.

I would like to request an option for all Moderators and Administrators to be able to receive notifications about warnings. Just something like "User X was given a warning" with a link to that user's warning page would be fine. Right now I have no way of knowing who was warned, or when they were warned, short of opening up user profiles at random and hoping that I get lucky.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't think we'd do much more than what we already have, with making warnings visible, but in XF 1.5 we did add support for logging warnings in the Moderator Log in the Admin CP.

It's not exactly what you asked for, but as an Admin at least you can now go to the Moderator Log and see warnings logged in there amongst all of the other actions.

Additional Moderator Log logging
upload_2015-6-16_13-1-56-png.108598

We now log a couple of additional actions in the Moderator Log. Specifically when a user is spam cleaned or when a user is warned.

Is there no way to make the moderator log available to all staff rather than just Admins?

I'm fine with any form it may take, but something on the frontend would be nice.

The only way would be to give the staff access to the Admin CP, but only give them the view logs permission.

The only other place where it is accessible on the front end is from the Thread Tools drop down and Moderator Actions. That, though, only shows you moderator log items for the current thread.

Top Bottom