[vIO] Discord [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
and chance of getting this to combine with or have feature similar to https://github.com/EnzoMartin/XenForo-Discord-Bot

Please go ahead and post that on our site.

As for features, the very first goal is to remove the current way of authenticating accounts and instead basically make it a one click type deal where you give your site's account and your discord account permission to communicate over their API.

Please go ahead and post that on our site.

As for features, the very first goal is to remove the current way of authenticating accounts and instead basically make it a one click type deal where you give your site's account and your discord account permission to communicate over their API.
Well atm i can not even buy the addon since your site will not send me any verification email.

So just to point out an error on new installation: https://addons.velocityio.com/threads/error-log.4/ since i didn't see a reply there, i would paste it here too.

Update: got a mail, saying i connected from another location and had to verify it. After that it was working fine. A different error message would be nice ;)

Glad you got it fixed!

I wasn't getting emails from the support site, so I fixed that now as well.

@Jeremy should be able to change the error message with the next release.

Glad you got it fixed!

I wasn't getting emails from the support site, so I fixed that now as well.

@Jeremy should be able to change the error message with the next release.
Hey there i got the same problem.
However i can not authorize the mail anymore.
Is there any way to resend the mail? Like having the plugin login again?

I tried a re-install and will try to delete the whole plugin now to re-install it again.

Hey there i got the same problem.
However i can not authorize the mail anymore.
Is there any way to resend the mail? Like having the plugin login again?

I tried a re-install and will try to delete the whole plugin now to re-install it again.

I don't understand your question.

EDIT: fixed it by creating another account, then giving that account full discord server permissions, then i logged into that account with a VPN from NYC and also clicked the authorization link with the NYC VPN connected.

I don't understand your question.
Okay, let me try to explain.

I got a mail 4 days ago from discord. Saying i need to authorize a IP from USA.
Now this try to login should be issued by your plugin.
I tried to authorize the IP with the link in the mail i got but the link expired. I can not whitelist the IP.
So i need to get the mail again to authorize the IP.

My question is how do i do this? How can i have discord re-send me the IP authentication for your plugin?

Am not sure what causing this in the first place since the plugin worked just fine in the past.
It is broken since we got this mail. But we never had to accept any IP in the first place.

Here my error logs:

#0 /home/unitedg1/public_html/community/library/VIO/Discord/ControllerAdmin/Discord.php(27): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/unitedg1/...', 27, Array)
#1 /home/unitedg1/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): VIO_Discord_ControllerAdmin_Discord->actionRoles()
#2 /home/unitedg1/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/unitedg1/public_html/community/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://united4games.com/community/admin.php?discord/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["discord/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.