Very simple SEO addon

Mr Lucky

I'm interested in an SEO addon which(unlike the existing ones) is very very simple and just allows for :

• Individual custom thread meta descriptions/title
  • Individual custom thread noindex (with exclusion from sitemap)
  • External relations = canonical (ideally)
  • Ideally Individual post Google ignore (but I don't actually think that is possible?)
I'm sure as a non-profit we wouldn't be able to afford this as custom work, but if a nice level;oper were to create something like this I'd be happy to pay a reasonable amount for the addon, and sure others would given the lack of maintenance support on an existing (beta) SEO addon that seems way too complex.

@AndyB has some of these, e.g., Meta tags, Meta title, possibly more. They're not free but for $35 USD annually you can download as many of his more than 400 addons as you want.

See https://www.xf2addons.com/resources/categories/xf2-addons.1/
Yes, Andy’s addon is great, I already use it on one forum. But I just realised my post here misspelled one of the other features I wanted (rel=canonical) and I forgot to put the other one, ie noindex threads.

But I’d ideally like all these in core xf hence now my suggestion here:

Alternatively I’d like to have as few addons as possible, so one that includes a few mire features us optimal for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom