SEO Addon 2020

I tried to buy some weeks, month ago, they dont let me.
Then i asked for buying and got a message: "Yes, now i am in the right group and can buy."
Last week i tried again to buy and again there is no button to do so.
I have asked again. No answer.

There is the old addon from Aulait, more or less the same (without to care for other addons i normally not use);
but i am afraid that nobody cares and updates this.

On the other side: An old addon without any updates makes no problems if i change the code.
For example: The name of the picture is "xenforo_forum_help"; then the alt-text is the same instead "Xenforo Forum Help"; i dont know how google cares for

xenforo_forum_help OR
Xenforo Forum Help

but i will try to find the code now to change it inside the source, what i never would do in an active addon.
Maybe some people can find together and care for that addon?

@Nulumia
Looks good but not as good as
I need SEO addon something like that

there is some bug on his website and nobody can buy this addon. Tried to contact team, but after 1 month no reply....

Is there any alternative addons that's add meta tag editing?
Hello, there are one from @AndyB (Meta-Title/Meta-Description). Also, at @XenSoluce we are developing an SEO add-on but not complete like the one from @au lait !
So, for now Meta-Title / Meta-Description for category, nodes, threads. category for XFRM/XFMG, resources, media and album. For threads default settings via option, and per thread via "Edit". Forum Meta-Title in forum view.

Regards, SyTry

Hello, there are one from @AndyB (Meta-Title/Meta-Description). Also, at @XenSoluce we are developing an SEO add-on but not complete like the one from @au lait !
So, for now Meta-Title / Meta-Description for category, nodes, threads. category for XFRM/XFMG, resources, media and album. For threads default settings via option, and per thread via "Edit". Forum Meta-Title in forum view.

Regards, SyTry
I really need addon to edit category meta tags. Is there any way to get early access to you addon?

Is it possible to edit meta title and description of categories with this addon?

Is it possible to edit meta title and description of categories with this addon?

No only for threads

Hello, here is our add-on :

New updates coming soon, the next one will include settings for OG:Image and Robots NoIndex/NoFollow. Feel free to make suggestions! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom