vBulletin 6 has arrived, what do you think about it?

It's a vbulletin market site where the official addons, styles, graphics, etc are sold.
Yes, I know. But the actual site in of itself is not owned or maintained by Internet Brands (or whoever creates vB these days). So they don't have control over what version of the software they are using. Thus it's an independent site.

It's a vbulletin market site where the official addons, styles, graphics, etc are sold.
It was actually a repository for third party add-ons and styles plus an area for peer to peer support. I don't recall anything official ever being made available there and most if not all of what was available to download was free to use including many of the add-ons I wrote.

Yes, I know. But the actual site in of itself is not owned or maintained by Internet Brands (or whoever creates vB these days). So they don't have control over what version of the software they are using. Thus it's an independent site.
That's incorrect, the site was never independent. The site was always owned by vBulletin which was subsequently sold to the current owners, Internet Brands.

vb.org may a separate entity but Wayne from vBulletin shut it down.
I highly doubt he was the decision maker, but he did deliver the news of its sad demise.

Their cloud is more expensive than what xf's cloud is.
I renewed over there and i looked at my credit card and it took $562 out for a renewal...
What the heck?

Top Bottom