Utah Fishkeepers

I am actually thinking about using showcase species profiles, but I still haven't decided.

I had that external accounts extended add-on installed, but I uninstalled it because I didn't need it and the login buttons didn't match the google and twitter ones.

I still haven't decided lol

I have been using the font awesome folder open icon for showcase because it was the default icon. Is there a better icon that I should use?

I inserted them as thumbnails into the post because all of the full sized photos will cause the page to load slow. I checked the post and all 8 photos are attached and inserted, but I am having the same issue with the image viewer.

No problems here - I can see the post with all thumbnails and when clicking on any of the thumbnails the full-sized images appear with no issues at all. You may want to check a few things:

Is your XF up-to-date (latest version)?
Is your browser up-to-date along with any associated plug-ins (what browser are you using and have you tried another)?
Are your images optimised? If not then it could be down to internet speed not being able to process the images in a timely manner

:)

Is your XF up-to-date (latest version)?
Yes
Is your browser up-to-date along with any associated plug-ins (what browser are you using and have you tried another)?
Yes, I am using chrome.
Are your images optimised? If not then it could be down to internet speed not being able to process the images in a timely manner
Not really, I don't resize them, but that is why I inserted them as thumbnails.

Top Bottom