Utah Fishkeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked questions multiple times due to conflicting advice.
You also don't follow through when advice doesn't conflict. You just argue the toss and ignore it.

That should have nothing to do with it. Super admins have administration abilities, not forum permissions. I have another Super administrator login that has no moderator permissions whatsoever.

@whynot @CarpCharacin I suggest you post in the Troubleshooting forum to get the issue resolved so this thread isn't derailed any further.

There is no bug.

If you require support, post the details in the relevant forum.

Sometimes, not all the time. I know that I have all of the permissions set to no.
See, you are arguing the toss again. You claim it's a bug, @Brogan told you it wasn't. It's egregious for you to think you know better than him.

If it was a bug, it's a serious one that, in the wrong hands, could allow someone to wreck your forum (and other's forums too) and it should be reported.
If it isn't a bug (which it isn't) then you should post as you have been told to for support to rectify this issue.

At least @whynot has the intelligence and maturity to heed the advice given:

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...lete-threads-posts-without-permission.123324/

Having not really participated in this thread until recently, I can now fully understand why many of those who have posted here have become exasperated with you and many have stopped bothering to post advice. I thought that some comments about you and your forum were a bit harsh but I'm beginning to wonder now if they are in fact spot on.

Anyway it's up to you now. Listen, take the advice given and take action and your forum may just work out. Continue on the path you are currently on and it will crash and burn whilst any support that others were willing to give will have dried up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom