Utah Fishkeepers

The color choice is good. Blue reminds me of water, therefor it fits your topic quite well.

What I do think could need some working is the fish logo. It looks kinda blank. A red or orange fish might be more visible, also maybe more detail to it. Google for "fish clipart", that might give you some inspiration on what it could look like.

The color choice is good. Blue reminds me of water, therefor it fits your topic quite well.

What I do think could need some working is the fish logo. It looks kinda blank. A red or orange fish might be more visible, also maybe more detail to it. Google for "fish clipart", that might give you some inspiration on what it could look like.
I like the actual fish logo, but I can change the color. I just don't want my site to look bright.

Why do you even have the site open? You have contributed absolutely zero quality content to it in two years, and have not even tried to do actually do anything since various discussions on other sites.

You either need to start posting on your own site, or shut the doors and save some money.

Why do you even have the site open? You have contributed absolutely zero quality content to it in two years, and have not even tried to do actually do anything since various discussions on other sites.

You either need to start posting on your own site, or shut the doors and save some money.
My site got linked by the GSLAS. It is going to grow. I made someone else a staff member.

Making more staff members, and hsving someone link your site does diddly squat. You need to make the site grow, not expect others to do it for you.

You did not learn this with your vB site, and obviously have not learned it yet.

Making more staff members, and hsving someone link your site does diddly squat. You need to make the site grow, not expect others to do it for you.

You did not learn this with your vB site, and obviously have not learned it yet.
I made a guy staff who says he will post. I have made posts recently. I am getting a lot of new members now that my site is linked.

Says he will post like the rest of your staff posts, pfffffft. You posted? You have added zero niche related quality content ever. New members don't mean nothing if you don't provide them stuff to talk about.

QUIT relying on others to build your site, QUIT making excuses and staff members, get off your butt and build the site.

Says he will post like the rest of your staff posts, pfffffft. You posted? You have added zero niche related quality content ever. New members don't mean nothing if you don't provide them stuff to talk about.

QUIT relying on others to build your site, QUIT making excuses and staff members, get off your butt and build the site.
There needs to be discussion. Talking to myself isn't going to make it grow.

Uggg, you need to provide things for people to discuss. This has been told to you over and over again. But you seem to think other people will do it for you. It did not work for a year and a half on your vB site, I'd has not worked for two years in the fish site, sooooo, you have learned nothing and think you know everything. Maybe you should make every member staff, that seems to work really really well for you. (n)

Well on that note, I am through trying to give you advice. ;)

Uggg, you need to provide things for people to discuss. This has been told to you over and over again. But you seem to think other people will do it for you. It did not work for a year and a half on your vB site, I'd has not worked for two years in the fish site, sooooo, you have learned nothing and think you know everything. Maybe you should make every member staff, that seems to work really really well for you. (n)

Well on that note, I am through trying to give you advice. ;)
I don't think I know everything. I heve just been really busy and I post. I just cant dedicate like 50 hours a day to post on my site.

7 staff members and only 22 members woah. Just make some fun fishy articles and posts it won't take you 30 mins a day to make 2-5posts on your forum to bulk up content. The less content you have the less people you have, people may find your site think oh it's inactive no content and leave. You're losing registrations fast. You've made more posts on here than your own site

7 staff members and only 22 members woah. Just make some fun fishy articles and posts it won't take you 30 mins a day to make 2-5posts on your forum to bulk up content. The less content you have the less people you have, people may find your site think oh it's inactive no content and leave. You're losing registrations fast. You've made more posts on here than your own site
I have 4 staff members, not 7. I have made 110 posts here and 165 posts on my site.

Top Bottom