Users awaiting email activation Prevent it from browsing

@abdur7man@

hi
How can I prevent (Users awaiting email activation) from browsing sections and topics?
Is there a solution to this problem?
Where all members (Users awaiting email activation) can see the sections and topics :mad:

If you can view the content of the sections and the content, you can activate the membership by e-mail. Any virtual email will be used for registration only. This is not hard and will cause a lot of problems

If you don't want non-valid users to view content, you need to change permissions for the unregistered/unconfirmed user group. This will apply to guests as well.

Mike
, you seem to have forgotten that an inactive and active member exists in one group.
I've stopped them from browsing. I will prevent the corrupt members from browsing the site

The solutions have already been provided - change permissions for the unregistered user group, or get the members to validate their accounts via the email link (or manually validate them).

There are no other options.

There are no other solutions
Why was the membership activation option set up by e-mail?
If you block visitors who are not registered on the site, they will also prevent search engine spiders from accessing the site, which is not a good option

If you block visitors who are not registered on the site, they will also prevent search engine spiders from accessing the site, which is not a good option

Correct, I have set this one time and get search engine dropped my site. I think user awaiting email confirmation can do than valid members. So members can enjoy without validation.

Should non-valid members need separate permission. user awaiting email confirmation members can do all think without reply.

Top Bottom