XF 1.5 users awaiting approval issue

Hello,

since last upgrade when a user registers, i don't see him in users awaiting approval ... but as i check in user registration options, but i see when looking for the user that he is effectively awaiting approval, but doesn't appears in list . is there some cache or something to recompute or some other stuff going wrong please ?

thanks by advance

Is the member actually awaiting approval or email confirmation?

Is there anything listed at: admin.php?users/moderated

If not, then the account is approved.

email confirmation is done, and for the second question that's the fact : he's not visible in admin.php?users/moderated but when i look for him in user search, his status is "user awaiting for approval"

I don't know how that can happen - if the user state is like so on the user page in the ACP:

upload_2017-3-14_10-15-9.webp

Then they should appear in the queue.

Which add-ons do you have installed?

There's no cache involved. I would have to guess that an add-on is involved though, as this essentially shouldn't be possible out of the box. (Unless there's caching happening outside of XenForo entirely.)

What happens if you change the user state from the user edit page directly?

I can only guess that there's some sort of add-on involved then. That list page is based directly on the user state value that you changed.

Opening up this old chestnut - I have 746 users "awaiting approval" (from a user search with that state), and this morning I had two more users reach out asking for help in the same condition.

No users are "Awaiting approval" in "admin.php?users/moderated ". Same as @Accounting

Now, I DON'T think this is a xenforo issue because I DO have plugins installed, but I am hoping you can give me some clues or point me in the right direction to get this resolved.

Thank you!

M

Top Bottom