XF 1.4 User Upgrade Management Improvements

XenForo 1.4 includes a handful of useful improvements to help you manage and monitor the user upgrades you have set up on your system.

Watch on Vimeo

I'm attempting a new recording system with this video - the main thing you should notice is the improvement in audio quality, but if you have any other comments do let me know.

However, please don't post feature suggestions in this thread, even if they are directly related to this system! Any features suggestions should be posted in the appropriate feature suggestion forum so that they can be properly assessed and catalogued.

Great video, Kier :)

These improvements are very important. Sadly I'll not be using the User Upgrades system soon, but nice to know I'll be able to more easily view, filter and order the list for archive purposes.

That siren at the end, someone needed an ambulance after watching the awesome 1.4 HYS videos (or hearing Kier's voice [in a good fangirly way to make it clear]... one of the two).

Kier, would there be the ability to do discount/promotional codes with these premium accounts?

Could this possibly be used with the resource manager to allow for individual end-users to create premium download items without having to setup a full blown complex shopping carts/websites and keep them somewhat in-house ?

You'll be wanting to post those as separate suggestions or post in the existing suggestion threads for those if they already exist.
However, please don't post feature suggestions in this thread, even if they are directly related to this system! Any features suggestions should be posted in the appropriate feature suggestion forum so that they can be properly assessed and catalogued.

Top Bottom