[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
I installed the 15 ribbons, and now i've realized that might not be enough, is it possible to switch to 30 ribbons without loosing any customizations that i've already made?

The 35 ribbons xml, I believe is currently messed up. It takes a huge amount of time to load the style properties, secondly if I try to disable one ribbon, all ribbons automatically get disabled. So I try to re-enable all ribbons through the following button "Enable / Disable User Rank Ribbons" which simply doesn't get re-enabled.

The 35 ribbons xml, I believe is currently messed up. It takes a huge amount of time to load the style properties, secondly if I try to disable one ribbon, all ribbons automatically get disabled. So I try to re-enable all ribbons through the following button "Enable / Disable User Rank Ribbons" which simply doesn't get re-enabled.
You need to increase the max_input_vars in php.ini to 2000

I was wondering why all of a sudden it was taking 5 minutes to load a style property...:confused:

Having an issue when going to the style properties page in the ACP. Page load takes forever. Could this just be my server not having enough resources to handle the load?

Edit: Looks like i'm not the only one with having this issue..

Top Bottom