[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
Hey man, I'm very new to this whole xenforo stuff. I have installed both user-rank-ribbons and the TMS one. However I have no idea what to do next. Really sorry to bother you but could you please point me in the right direction of what to do next? Also I have gone to the templates in the styles section and changed the text to what I want it to say.

Hey man, I'm very new to this whole xenforo stuff. I have installed both user-rank-ribbons and the TMS one. However I have no idea what to do next. Really sorry to bother you but could you please point me in the right direction of what to do next? Also I have gone to the templates in the styles section and changed the text to what I want it to say.

You need to configure the settings within style properties of your style:

There you can globally enable/disable all ribbons or each individually. You can put in the usergroup ids, and text you want in the ribbons. You can also change colours, text and other properties.

rtrib1.webp

How can I make it so that a ribbon contains the user group like "moderator, "admin" or "custom title text" in addition to the custom ribbons?
anyone know?

at the moment I created ribbons for those usergroups but it still shows the default info under the ribbon. So it shows "admin" in a ribbon and under the ribbon it shows "admin" with the default xenforo usergroup text

Configure the ribbons that way by putting in the appropriate ribbon ids:

rt2ribs.webp
result:
rtresult.webp

I love this add-on but i have a small problem. I can't find the rank id's for all my groups, any idea where i can find them?

Ok fixed it.

I have something to say not sure if it is possible.

Like the admin rank ( top rank)
Has all the ribbons, apart from 1's disabled.

Lets say member;
Member is set to 2

The Admin rank (4) will have the Member rank to.

Is there away to disable it? and just have the set ribbons for the set ranks?( or disable the intergration, and allow commers in the rank info so like ranks:2,3,4 so rank 2,3,4 will have that ribbon)

Hey guys I have been looking around and etc etc.
I tried to find how to apply the other template modification.
Just can't find the answer.
Anyone know how to apply it?

howto.webp

Love this add on.

Unfortunately, I've used all 15 ribbons now and need more. I could never get the 30 version to work though because I got that error where edits don't save and could never figure out how to fix it. Is there an easy workaround for this? I could never locate the file everybody said I was supposed to edit.

The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible.

^^ Got that when trying to update

I'm using
[RT] User Rank Ribbons 2.2.1 Beta 3

And was trying to install / update the 15 ribbon TMS version to the current 2.2.2

Is there a way to only have the highest ribbon show for a user. We have many people in various groups and all those groups have assigned ribons; however we only want one ribon showing for each person.

So say bob is in group 1 2 and 3
He has ribbons 1 2 and 3
I only want him to have ribbon 3

A person in group 2; I only want him to have ribbon 2 and not 1 and 2.
If you understand what I mean.

Please make some sort of option to "Only show highest priority ribbon for users"

Love this add on.

Unfortunately, I've used all 15 ribbons now and need more. I could never get the 30 version to work though because I got that error where edits don't save and could never figure out how to fix it. Is there an easy workaround for this? I could never locate the file everybody said I was supposed to edit.
How many you need?

Ok, I installed "addon-UserRankRibbons(15, wTMS).xml"

However I can not get it to work.

I do not understand nor can I find Appearance > Template modification

Top Bottom