[RT] User Rank Ribbons

User Rank Ribbons 2.3.5

No permission to download
Any idea what may be causing the ribbons to appear both above and under the user avatar? I would prefer it if only appeared under it like I think it's supposed to..

KST1T.png

Any idea what may be causing the ribbons to appear both above and under the user avatar? I would prefer it if only appeared under it like I think it's supposed to..

KST1T.png
Check the template modifications.

/admin.php?styles/default-style.1/template-modifications

I am getting Multiple ribbons on a single member profile . Already read all 9 pages of this thread and seems everything is OK from my end.

Previously also few members here have faced such issue. Can anyone of them including RTRD can help me overcome from situation.

Thanks in Advance.

I am getting Multiple ribbons on a single member profile . Already read all 9 pages of this thread and seems everything is OK from my end.

Previously also few members here have faced such issue. Can anyone of them including RTRD can help me overcome from situation.

Thanks in Advance.

Have you checked the usergrouid for the ribbons?

Actually I got the reason. I have assigned Promotions. So, Users who have got 2 promotions get 2 ribbons. I wish there could be some functionality to auto deselect previous promotion .

Presently corrected user database manually. Thanks for the Quick reply.

But Unlike Previous versions , Online status ribbon is missing.

Actually I got the reason. I have assigned Promotions. So, Users who have got 2 promotions get 2 ribbons. I wish there could be some functionality to auto deselect previous promotion .

Presently corrected user database manually. Thanks for the Quick reply.

But Unlike Previous versions , Online status ribbonis missing.

Online Status Ribbon is not a part of this addon it is simply for demonstration.

I got really excited when I saw this.. But then I noticed I need the groups ID.. Could you please give me a step 2 step tutorial on how to find this or maybe add it to the main thread?

There is one here under "Install".
Erm the Installation without TMS guide? I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, I just want to know a way to check the groups ID as in a number because when creating the ribbons you need to choose a group Id that the ribbon will show for.. Like I make a ribbon called Staff and a group called moderator I need the Moderator's group Id to add a ribbon to the group

Erm the Installation without TMS guide? I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, I just want to know a way to check the groups ID as in a number because when creating the ribbons you need to choose a group Id that the ribbon will show for.. Like I make a ribbon called Staff and a group called moderator I need the Moderator's group Id to add a ribbon to the group

Without TMS here.

Is there an option to disable showing the ribbon the user profile? It's fine for messages, but looks a bit messed up on the profile page.

I still don't understand. I've been looking through the Tms and I think I was not quite clear, I've already installed the add-on I did not need help with that what I did need help with was when I'm trying to add a ribbon to someone's name it comes up with groups ID to add it to but I don't know what the group Id is of my groups I was just asking how to check the group ID

How can I make it so that a ribbon contains the user group like "moderator, "admin" or "custom title text" in addition to the custom ribbons?
anyone know?

at the moment I created ribbons for those usergroups but it still shows the default info under the ribbon. So it shows "admin" in a ribbon and under the ribbon it shows "admin" with the default xenforo usergroup text

Top Bottom