User map [Deleted]

What's the url? I've had it working with mine so need to test with a problematic URL. It could be that Google does not like the image.

Made another massupdate and got this Error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: map_location - library/Crispin/UserMap/ControllerPublic/UserMap.php:16
Generated By: xxxxxxxxx, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/Crispin/UserMap/ControllerPublic/UserMap.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/client...', 16, Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Crispin_UserMap_ControllerPublic_UserMap->actionIndex()
#2 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/clients/client180/web812/web/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/usermap?massupdate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["massupdate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

http://www.mymilitia.com/usermap/massupdate

does this...

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Cannot get geometry object from data you send to the GEOMETRY field

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Crispin/UserMap/Model/UserMaps.php at line 138
  4. Crispin_UserMap_Model_UserMaps->updateNewLatLon() in Crispin/UserMap/Model/UserMaps.php at line 261
  5. Crispin_UserMap_Model_UserMaps->getGeoLocationFromLocation() in Crispin/UserMap/ControllerPublic/UserMap.php at line 168
  6. Crispin_UserMap_ControllerPublic_UserMap->actionMassUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hsphere/local/home/iiiers/mymilitia.com/index.php at line 13

WHEN TRYING TO SAVE PROFILE

THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED:
Mysqli statement execute error : Cannot get geometry object from data you send to the GEOMETRY field
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Crispin/UserMap/Model/UserMaps.php at line 138
  4. Crispin_UserMap_Model_UserMaps->updateNewLatLon() in Crispin/UserMap/Model/UserMaps.php at line 261
  5. Crispin_UserMap_Model_UserMaps->getGeoLocationFromLocation() inCrispin/UserMap/DataWriter/User.php at line 19
  6. Crispin_UserMap_DataWriter_User->_postSave() inAudentio/Invitation/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 25
  7. Audentio_Invitation_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 313
  9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPersonalDetailsSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hsphere/local/home/iiiers/mymilitia.com/index.php at line 13

i turned off

Enable automatic geo-location on user profile save?

option now i can save my profile

I do not want a duplicate "map location field" that is completely redundant , there is already a location field how can i remove this?

Last edited:
I've been messing with this for 2 freaking days now , i cannot see any pins I've had every possible setting changed to every possible thing, only thing this add on does is its excellent at generating server errors

IM MAD WANT A REFUND DON'T EVEN WANT A MAP ANYMORE

UNINSTALLING

555.webp

The issue can be very frustration but based on that server error log screen, it's your google API setup that is causing the problem, not the addon

@DieselMinded did you do all of this related to the API?

@CrispinP mentioned to me that the you don't really need the browser key but I'm using it anyways.

What I did was:

Create Google Cloud account & Register project
Add/enable the Google Maps Geocoding API and the Google Maps Javascript API
Go through the Oauth Consent and Domain Verification (in my case I had to add a txt entry to the DNS Zone File but I think there is more than one way)
Get the Brower and Server keys
Under the Server Key, do not add an IP address even if you have a dedicate IP for your installation
Under the Browser Key, add the wildcard field like they outline
Paste these into the ACP fields
Wait. They say 5 minutes but IME I think it took longer.
Go to the Geocoding > Usage screen
Update your usermap with /usermap/massupdate
Refresh the Usage screen. You should see activity.

Also, @CrispinP is very helpful but also very busy. Just chill. I would expect that he will likely contact you and offer to help!!

@DieselMinded you don't want to post that key publicly. You will need to regenerate it and update it.

also that just means you have set up the key. You need to go through this part

Go through the Oauth Consent and Domain Verification (in my case I had to add a txt entry to the DNS Zone File but I think there is more than one way)

Did you do that?

Whats the point of "view your map" i know where i am

the User Map needs to be under the members tab

i don't want to "view my map" that makes no sense at all

I'm not sure what this means
Im using the same project as google sign in everything is verified
Once you set up the project and add the Geocoding and Javascript keys (do you have both added?) and "connected" to your domain, you have to go through the verification step. I am asking if you went through that verification step so that Google knows that the keys are authorized to be used by your domain.

Top Bottom