[XB] Join User Group [Deleted]

Hi, I want to buy this addon but you don't accept paypal. I don't have payoneer. can you please advise? you are losing many customers because of restrictions on payment methods.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is how professional @fahad ashraf is, because I cannot pay using Payoneer or Fiverr (I don't agree to pay 20% fee) he banned me from his board. Professionalism at its finest. :) Where are the customers' rights?

After installation of the add-on, I'm getting this in XenForo v2.2.1:
Code:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] Declaration of XenBulletins\JoinUserGroup\Licensing\Template\Templater::renderTemplate($template, array $params = Array, $addDefaultParams = true) should be compatible with XF\Template\Templater::renderTemplate($template, array $params = Array, $addDefaultParams = true, ?XF\Template\ExtensionSet $extensionOverrides = NULL) in src/addons/XenBulletins/JoinUserGroup/Licensing/Template/Templater.php on line 0

XF::handlePhpError() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
spl_autoload_call()
class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 172
XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2811
XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1775
XF\App->setupTemplaterObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1345
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 28
XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 3175
XF\App->templater() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 437
XF\Pub\App->preRender() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 395
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Familiar error for anyone? Solution?

Do not buy. It is a scam. I paid on Sep 5, 2021. License issued around Sep, 9. I installed it and it said invalid license.
After endless "tomorrow will check", around 10 times contacting author and giving him credentials to site, where he even did not login after a week, I m still at same place.
Each time excuses and promises. Save your money and better look somewhere else.\
Waste of time and money
i am working on issue it will fixed today facing issue on server

Do not buy. It is a scam. I paid on Sep 5, 2021. License issued around Sep, 9. I installed it and it said invalid license.
After endless "tomorrow will check", around 10 times contacting author and giving him credentials to site, where he even did not login after a week, I m still at same place.
Each time excuses and promises. Save your money and better look somewhere else.\
Waste of time and money
i was working on my server not only you facing issue all clients i need your site credentials please enable i am going to work on your site now .

Ok, thank you. Works now.
I successfully left joinable group.
Have not found where to join as a user yet, but I guess it should work

I want the ability for users to click on a link and be automatically added to a user group. Is this possible with this add-on?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom