Not a bug User Auto Banned

VinnyS

Hi
Just caught a spammer, great trying to delete the account and I'm getting an error I have attached what I am see after I press delete. I am using the latest version of XenForo. Could someone help me in this matter.

Thank You

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 23
A 500 error is generic so is difficult to debug.

Is there anything in the ACP error log?
Also check the server error log.

Hi Sorry here is the server report hope this helps..

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XfAddOns_Groups_LikeHandler_Post::batchUpdateContentUser() - library/XenForo/Model/User.php:2546
Generated By: VinnyS, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError() #1 {main}
Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(63) "http://sociallivingtoday.com/admin.php?users/perrylund.3/delete" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["users/perrylund_3/delete"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(2) { ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" } }

Hi Mike

I though this may have been the problem and I am uninstalling the add-on's as we speak. After I uninstall the add-on's I will try to delete the user again. I will let you know what happens. Thank You for the quick response.

Hi Mike
OK uninstalled what I thought might be giving me the problem, however Im still getting this error. Question should I remove the files from the server or re-download a copy of XenForo and do a re-install of the software?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XfAddOns_Groups_LikeHandler_Post::batchUpdateContentUser() - library/XenForo/Model/User.php:2546
Generated By: VinnyS, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError() #1 {main}
Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(63) "http://sociallivingtoday.com/admin.php?users/perrylund.3/delete" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["users/perrylund_3/delete"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(2) { ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" } }

Hi Jeremy
I took them out they were the ones for group forums, however I did not like them and uninstalled them. Now with that said I did install two bought ones for user groups and one for blogs running about $40.00 a piece that would stink if they are the cause.

Hello Everyone
I just tried something I disabled the Add-On and I was able to delete the user? I also made the author Rigel Kentaurus of the Social Group Add-On aware of the problem. Again Thank You everyone for the quick response the other day.

Top Bottom