User Activity by Xon

User Activity by Xon 2.13.4

No permission to download
It depends, are you going to have a thread with +100 people in it at once? if not, you aren't going to notice

It depends, are you going to have a thread with +100 people in it at once? if not, you aren't going to notice

Yeah, "unfortunately" i have threads like this.

Going to try your cache, may God be with me with the hope that i don't mess my server.

I am not sure how Prune Chance and Fill Facto work. What are recommended values here for a big forum; what are good values for a local environment?

On my local environment I am online with 3 browsers (on 2 with 2 different logged in users, on one as a guest). As far as I can see, the views for nodes and threads (and conversations as well) are tracked independently - so I can be "in" 3 different threads at a time. And if the 3 threads are in different nodes, I also show up in 3 different nodes. Is that coded this way on purpose? How long does one show up as visiting a thread/node/conversation/.. after actually viewing it?

I am not sure how Prune Chance and Fill Facto work. What are recommended values here for a big forum; what are good values for a local environment?
The defaults should work.

On my local environment I am online with 3 browsers (on 2 with 2 different logged in users, on one as a guest). As far as I can see, the views for nodes and threads (and conversations as well) are tracked independently - so I can be "in" 3 different threads at a time. And if the 3 threads are in different nodes, I also show up in 3 different nodes. Is that coded this way on purpose? How long does one show up as visiting a thread/node/conversation/.. after actually viewing it?
Yes, this is deliberate, it is about ~15 minutes or whatever your online time settings is configured to.

Hi
As well as the records of the member and the testimony of the subject remains for a considerable period of time !!
Why?
Or not only my time, for example a member who watched the topic 1 minute, the record survival indicator is one minute.
But I see more than that, so that the member came out of the forum but keep watching the subject !!!

I have not received an answer so far?
You did receive an answer. You need to disable "Display Viewer counts" options. I think "watched threads" one.

Hi
As well as the records of the member and the testimony of the subject remains for a considerable period of time !!
Why?
Or not only my time, for example a member who watched the topic 1 minute, the record survival indicator is one minute.
But I see more than that, so that the member came out of the forum but keep watching the subject !!!
The user activity is kept for as long as the "Online Status Timeout (minutes) " setting indicates. Records are kept per item, as users can use multiple tabs.

Top Bottom