Use Full Friendly URLs

There is no overlay for Members Online Now. The link takes you directly to the Current Visitors page.

Sounds like an issue with your style, in which case you'll need to post in the appropriate forum for support or in the style thread if it's a third-party style.

When you enable Friendly URLs ensure that you have the .htaccess file in place, stock XenForo ships with it named "htaccess.txt". It needs to be ".htaccess" with Friendly URLs enabled.

Yup, htaccess works fine. URL friendly works fine on my site, FULL url does too, except for the popup as I described in the open post. ;)
That's the member card... you need to see if you have any add-ons that modify the template for it (or if you have modified the templates).

Is this what you are talking about not popping up if it's enabled?

Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 2.25.25 PM.webp

I'm about to head out to see American Sniper. If you want to shoot me a Skype (contact is in my profile) in about 3 hours I can take a look at it.
In the mean time, real quick enable FURL. If it's not working on the members online, then it shouldn't work for the new member either.

Top Bottom