URLs & old VBSEO likes?

KarlM

If I purchase XF now... what about the URLs?

Can they be made similar to VBSEO, VB5 or such? (vb5 has broken links from around the internet)

Can old VBSEO "likes" be imported? (it would be nice for members to retain their current likes/reputation)

[I have a backup of my DB from a couple of weeks back before I upgraded the SW to vb5 - I'm willing to lose a couple of weeks data if need be]

If imported retaining content IDs like normal you can get a set of htaccess or other server rules to redirect the URLs.

There is a likes conversion plugin in the resource manager or in a thread somewhere. Can find it later. Requires rebuilding the like cache after for the names to show.

If I purchase XF now... what about the URLs?

Can they be made similar to VBSEO, VB5 or such? (vb5 has broken links from around the internet)

Can old VBSEO "likes" be imported? (it would be nice for members to retain their current likes/reputation)

[I have a backup of my DB from a couple of weeks back before I upgraded the SW to vb5 - I'm willing to lose a couple of weeks data if need be]
We import vBulletin 5 boards to XenForo so if your old backup doesn't work let me know.

Top Bottom