XF 2.1 Importing vbSEO likes from vBulletin 4.2.2 to XenForo 2.1

Does anyone know a way of importing vbSEO likes from vBulletin 4.2.2 to XenForo 2.1?
You can use my addon to import to XF1.5 first and then import to 2.1:

You would have to develop the importer for XenForo 2.

I've got the likes importing by writing a SQL script to insert the data from vbseo_likes into xf_reaction. Only issue I'm having is that it doesn't show the likes by default, but if you like a post all the other likes then appear for that post. Did you resolve this in yours and mind sharing how you did it?

I've got the likes importing by writing a SQL script to insert the data from vbseo_likes into xf_reaction. Only issue I'm having is that it doesn't show the likes by default, but if you like a post all the other likes then appear for that post. Did you resolve this in yours and mind sharing how you did it?
Have you tried rebuilding the caches?

Good idea. Do you know if it's possible to re-build the caches from the command line? It takes hours from the front-end.
Sure, there are a couple command line commands that may be handy in this situation but I'm not sure which one you need exactly:

xf-rebuild:sitemap Rebuilds XML sitemap. xf-rebuild:users Rebuilds user counters and caches. xf-rebuild:threads Rebuilds thread counters. xf-rebuild:forums Rebuilds forum counters. xf-rebuild:search Rebuilds the search index. xf:rebuild-master-data Rebuilds the core XF master data.

Here's more information regarding these developer commands:

That didn't work unfortnately Julian :(. It's working absolutely fine if someone re-likes the post though. That seems to enable something and makes all the likes appear.

Any further ideas?

That didn't work unfortnately Julian :(. It's working absolutely fine if someone re-likes the post though. That seems to enable something and makes all the likes appear.

Any further ideas?
It should be some sort of caching in XenForo that needs to be updated after an import. If there isn't a command line utility to do so, your only option is to write PHP code to mass update your likes. Maybe some of the developers can give you more insight about your problem.

It should be some sort of caching in XenForo that needs to be updated after an import. If there isn't a command line utility to do so, your only option is to write PHP code to mass update your likes. Maybe some of the developers can give you more insight about your problem.

Makes sense, and yes it certainly appears to be some sort of caching that is causing it.
When you say the developers, do you mean XenForo staff?

Which lead me down the rabbit hole to this:

I've sent a message to @requo who could hopefully advise what he did. Seeing as the message from @Mike is over a year old, I wonder if anything has since been included or the script from @Jake Bunce updated?

Top Bottom