1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vBSEO likes importer

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Garamond, May 31, 2011.

1. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

Is there any addon or other easy way to import the 'Likes' from vBSEO, when upgrading from vBulletin 3.8? My members have really embraced that 'Likes' system, it would be sad to start all over again.

TheComputerGuy likes this.
  2. Garamond

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be too much hassle to implement a 'conditional' in the official 3.x importer, so that it imports the vBSEO-likes if there is such a product installed. Since many forums are using this product, it would really help a lot of people.

3. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

KremeChoco and Garamond like this.
  4. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

They would also need to support DBTech's thanks system, and all other like/thank systems.

5. Garamond

Oh, sorry about that - I didn't find it when searching. Although this only underlines the need for this importer, I'm actually a bit puzzled about the few posts about this need.

6. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

Not really - a simple one for just the vBSEO likes would do for now... :)
    No probs.

7. Forsaken

My point is people will request that all the other thanks/rep/like mods be supported.

8. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

They will, naturally - point taken.

My point is (maybe selfishly) that I am not concerned with the other systems, for my needs.

Garamond likes this.
  9. Forsaken

Would make more sense to request a modification for a converter wouldn't it?

Theres already one for the one of the thanks mods at vBulletin, and the developer might be willing to extend it to support the other modifications.

Garamond likes this.
  10. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

I'll take a look.....

11. giorgino

giorgino Well-Known Member