vBSEO likes importer

raytrails

Is there any addon or other easy way to import the 'Likes' from vBSEO, when upgrading from vBulletin 3.8? My members have really embraced that 'Likes' system, it would be sad to start all over again.

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be too much hassle to implement a 'conditional' in the official 3.x importer, so that it imports the vBSEO-likes if there is such a product installed. Since many forums are using this product, it would really help a lot of people.

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be too much hassle to implement a 'conditional' in the official 3.x importer, so that it imports the vBSEO-likes if there is such a product installed. Since many forums are using this product, it would really help a lot of people.
They would also need to support DBTech's thanks system, and all other like/thank systems.

They will, naturally - point taken.

My point is (maybe selfishly) that I am not concerned with the other systems, for my needs.
Would make more sense to request a modification for a converter wouldn't it?

Theres already one for the one of the thanks mods at vBulletin, and the developer might be willing to extend it to support the other modifications.

Top Bottom