Upload Files Not Working After Upgrade - Halts @ 100%

TheBigK

It seems that I'm facing the problem which's been reported earlier, but I can't seem to fix it. I try to upload a 33kb file and it uploads until 100% and the uploader halts there. Nothing happens afterwards.

As a fix, I commented the .htaccess file and removed the comments -

Code:
<IfModule mod_security.c>

SecFilterEngine Off

SecFilterScanPOST Off

</IfModule>

I'm on a shared server so don't know how to restart apache.

Can someone help me fix this problem?

I've contacted the host and awaiting reply. But the problem occurred only after I upgraded Xenforo to latest. How could it be a server or htaccess related problem?

PS: I'm not able to figure out where does XF store attachments. There's no folder named 'attachments' in XF installation. Data and Internal_Data folders are all marked 777.

Yeah, I read that. But file uploading works perfectly fine here on Xenforo using the same browser. I tried using FF and Chrome. Is it something on the client end or the server end?

It must be server related then.

I'm not sure how easy it's going to be tracking down the cause as it could be any number of things.

I've just confirmed with Mike and Kier that nothing really changed in 1.0.4 with regards to this.

Has your host perhaps made any changes?

My web host solved it for me :D . They tracked and found out that .htaccess was missing in /data folder. They created a blank .htaccess and also whitelisted a modsecurity rule.

It solved my problem :-)

Top Bottom