XF 2.0 Upgrade Exception xf_upgrade_job already exists

BoostN

I wanted to join the upgrade fun, so here's where I'm at...

Could be something easy I'm missing, but I'm getting this via the CLI. Any ideas? Wanted to ask before I reloaded the db/file system and gave it another shot..

1504662395459.webp

I just dropped the table, and it continues, but it does have errors from past XF 1.x Add-ons. Do I need to drop those tables as well to keep the upgrade script happy?

I would appreciate knowing what was in the xf_upgrade_job table before you started the upgrade -- it presumably contained something else.

However, at this point, you shouldn't try to take any manual steps to get beyond upgrade errors. You should report them to us. It is very likely that some of the errors you will need to resolve before upgrading (because the add-ons conflict with core XF tables and columns for example).

@Mike I got the same error. The table was empty, this is the structure:

SQL:
Create Table: CREATE TABLE `xf_upgrade_job_xf1` (

`unique_key` varbinary(50) NOT NULL,

`execute_class` varchar(100) NOT NULL,

`execute_data` mediumblob NOT NULL,

`immediate` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (`unique_key`),

KEY `immediate` (`immediate`)

) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

I renamed it, and the upgrade continued without issue (the xf_upgrade_job table was also re-created).

It should be noted that this happened just after I renamed a table from an add-on.

Liam

That's the expected schema, so at the very least, that shouldn't have errored. However, I'm not clear on why that would have existed without that step running multiple times for some reason (which could indicate a PHP crash or some other error and a refresh). That definitely isn't expected with the CLI upgrade though.

Reloaded the DB/File System, I've attached the structure and contents before I started the upgrade.

Using the CLI, I'm getting an new error now:

Code:
Current version: 1051070
Upgrade target: 2000031 (2.0.0 Beta 1)
Are you sure you want to continue with the upgrade? [y/n] y

Running upgrade to 1.5.13, step 1... done.
Running upgrade to 1.5.13, step 2... done.
Running upgrade to 2.0.0 Alpha, step 1... done.
Running upgrade to 2.0.0 Alpha, step 2... done.
Running upgrade to 2.0.0 Alpha, step 3...

[LogicException]
  xf_widget already exists, but the structure does not match.

xf:upgrade

I've attached a dump from the table before the upgrade.

Attachments

i have the same prolems and have not installed Widget Framework

LogicException: xf_upgrade_job already exists, but the structure does not match. in src/XF/Db/Schema/Create.php at line 51

1. XF\Db\Schema\Create->getQuery() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 132
  2. XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 171
  3. XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/XF/Install/Upgrade/2000010-200a.php at line 415
  4. XF\Install\Upgrade\Version2000010->step3() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 152
  5. XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 232
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 85
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1771
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 319
  10. XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14

Top Bottom