1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade Error (RC release)

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Teascu Dorin, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Teascu Dorin

Teascu Dorin Active Member

I have a database error on upgrading from 1.2.0 RC1 to 1.2.0 RC2 :

Server Error
    Mysqli statement execute error : Error writing file '/tmp/mysqltmp/MLHQkAR8' (Errcode: 28)
        Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
        Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
        Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1501
        XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1310
        XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1249
        XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
        XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 61
        XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 197
        XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 320
        XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 254
        XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
        XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 216
        XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
        XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
        XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/................/html/xen1dev/install/index.php at line 18
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

3. Teascu Dorin

Maybe the logs because I have 10GB available on my host (GoDaddy.com)
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's more of an underlying server issue - you may want to contact your host about that.
  5. Teascu Dorin

Even with a fresh install when I upload a language file I got that kind of an error 3 times. Only when is working a little more this type of error appears.
  6. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

The host still needs to look at the /tmp directory and free some space up.
  7. Teascu Dorin

The /tmp folder has been cleared but the problem is still there. Same error as in first post.
  8. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is an error that only they can resolve. It's a space (or quota) issue. They can reconfigure MySQL if needed (to put temporary files elsewhere) or make /tmp bigger. Otherwise, I could only recommend another host.
    Chris D likes this.
  9. Teascu Dorin

I use and used XenForo, vBulletin and IP.Board on the same server and same settings for more then 2 years now but this problem appeared only from v1.2.0 and more specific when loading/ using differend.php file.