Unreal Tournament Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I could be nicer. So, pretty pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?

Also, can you have sheldon remove that white stroke (outlines)? Pretty please?
I can't get Sheldon to do anything. I was just pointing out there had been a design. You'll have to speak to Sheldon yourself if you want to buy the logos from him :)

I'm sure if @Carlos sees the work put in, he'll consider paying for them. I can't speak for @Sheldon , but I wouldn't want to just hand them over.
Oh, I'm aware of the amount of work that goes into them.... I spend enough time battling PhotoChop to know that. I just got the feeling that the request was to post an updated image with the watermark removed and customization done out of the goodness of @Sheldon's heart. :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm aware of the amount of work that goes into them.... I spend enough time battling PhotoChop to know that. I just got the feeling that the request was to post an updated image with the watermark removed and customization done out of the goodness of @Sheldon's heart. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's fine. I understand. :)

I'm sure if @Carlos sees the work put in, he'll consider paying for them. I can't speak for @Sheldon , but I wouldn't want to just hand them over.
Yeah, no. As a matter of fact, based on the feedback... I'd decided to make my own logo. It's now live.

I also populated the forums with new threads.
I just got the feeling that the request was to post an updated image with the watermark removed and customization done out of the goodness of @Sheldon's heart. :rolleyes:
That's what he wants you to think. :rolleyes:

Fix the logo size in your style settings.
T'was the first thing I tried to fix.

Anyone know how to get ULX to show "true" image size? I looked in many instances of "header and navigation" and other areas, I can't seem to find it.

That's what he wants you to think. :rolleyes:
No, that's the implication I got from your posts

Remove the copyright and post a PNG version with a transparent background. When new screenshots come out, I'm putting a background on that skin.

Yes, Sheldon, DO IT.

Should be fixed soon. The invoice came on the 10th, which is a Saturday, and I was on a trip.

Well, I could be nicer. So, pretty pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?

Also, can you have sheldon remove that white stroke (outlines)? Pretty please?

Stop reading into posts too much. Geez.
Not every post has a nefarious intention behind it. God.
Where did I say it was nefarious intentions. I read stuff literally (like most people should when reading) instead of figuratively.
The implications from the posts indicate a desire to obtain the logo free.

I did!
Watch, I'm going to get the screen cap for ya.

Have you tried here?

Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 5.55.32 PM.webp

So does this mean you finally realize he's only trying to troll you and never had intention to help you?
Yep. Exactly. :)
It wasn't $250, it was $2500.
Either way, you're not helping your case. Actually, you're reflecting what I thought about your "help" all along:
Yeah, no. As a matter of fact, based on the feedback... I'd decided to make my own logo. It's now live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom