1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unreal Tournament Forums

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Carlos, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Well, earlier today, Epic Games announced, and talked about their next project - Unreal Tournament. The twist is that the game is free, fan-focused project, and will use the UE4 (Unreal Engine 4) technology. It's open sourced, crowd sourced project between UE4 Devs, Epic, and UT Fans.

I just launched the site this morning ahead of the announcement... Currently a soft opening, a beta test, if you will.

I'm looking for the right logo for the site. Either I'll use photoshop to do it, or I'll just wait for the new logo by one of the fans.

www.unrealtournamentforums.com

You can talk about anything Unreal/Unreal Tournament.

2. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

For some reason, a lot of your sites don't load for me randomly. Like one day I can go on it fine, then the next day it doesn't work, and then it works the next day. It's for all your sites too like CODForums.

3. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners -> their

4. xenTheory

xenTheory Active Member

Or using the instead of its/their would work. Other than that it looks good but you do need a logo.

Personally I'm not a fan of the modified forum layout (side by side), but I know plenty of people do find it useful.

5. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Okay, I got you. Next few weeks, I'm switching servers. I can't have this anymore. I'm seeing a lot of traffic coming from my other new sites, and I feel like I'm headed for success soon. Just know that it's been noted.

6. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Good luck finding another host that let's you pay late, month after month.

Foxy, Divvens and euantor like this.
  7. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Again? How many server changes is that now?

The Forum Heroes likes this.
  8. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I've only had [at least] a few server moves. The next server move would be #3.
    Honestly, Mike, I would have stayed with you if A) You answered my support question (Facebook problem) and B) This.

I'd prefer C) All of the above.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  9. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Any particular reason for the move?

10. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

11. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

12. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Someone deleted your second post (I think?). But yeah, you had a double post. Weird. :cautious:

13. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

This isn't the first time @JABRONI has reported that the server I'm on goes on and off like he mentioned. Now I'm not ignoring it anymore. It's in my mind.

It went from "back burner" kind of thing, to "high priority" problem.

14. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Very.. I didn't see one :)

15. The Forum Heroes

You contacted me about either of those when? Furthermore the "B" someone posted this yesterday, one person.. One person having random time outs so you instantly assume it's the server, maybe not their ISP or a corrupted browser cache..

16. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

@Azhria Lilu Did you delete posts recently? This is how it looks now:
    disappearedposts.jpg
    He has reported it before. It was in another thread here. I believe it was that CODForums thread.

And yes, I have contacted you about the facebook thing. Check your PM's. (erm.. Conversations)

17. The Forum Heroes

I don't see it, though I'm confused what it has to do with my servers. That is the way xenForo is posting it to Facebook. It would still be the same way after 100 hosts.

18. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

No... the first I knew about double posts was you mentioning it. Sure it wasn't your server? :D

Divvens, Gazhyde and The Forum Heroes like this.
  19. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

:cautious: Okay, the jokes - stop. Whatever you're thinking. Stop.

20. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Whatever I'm thinking? Well, I was thinking about getting a coffee . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.