Unreal Tournament Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Well, earlier today, Epic Games announced, and talked about their next project - Unreal Tournament. The twist is that the game is free, fan-focused project, and will use the UE4 (Unreal Engine 4) technology. It's open sourced, crowd sourced project between UE4 Devs, Epic, and UT Fans.

I just launched the site this morning ahead of the announcement... Currently a soft opening, a beta test, if you will.

I'm looking for the right logo for the site. Either I'll use photoshop to do it, or I'll just wait for the new logo by one of the fans.

www.unrealtournamentforums.com

You can talk about anything Unreal/Unreal Tournament.

For some reason, a lot of your sites don't load for me randomly. Like one day I can go on it fine, then the next day it doesn't work, and then it works the next day. It's for all your sites too like CODForums.

Or using the instead of its/their would work. Other than that it looks good but you do need a logo.

Personally I'm not a fan of the modified forum layout (side by side), but I know plenty of people do find it useful.

For some reason, a lot of your sites don't load for me randomly. Like one day I can go on it fine, then the next day it doesn't work, and then it works the next day. It's for all your sites too like CODForums.
Okay, I got you. Next few weeks, I'm switching servers. I can't have this anymore. I'm seeing a lot of traffic coming from my other new sites, and I feel like I'm headed for success soon. Just know that it's been noted.

Okay, I got you. Next few weeks, I'm switching servers. I can't have this anymore. I'm seeing a lot of traffic coming from my other new sites, and I feel like I'm headed for success soon. Just know that it's been noted.

Again? How many server changes is that now?

That might be something easily resolved though - wouldn't it make sense to look into it first before going through the hassle of changing servers?
This isn't the first time @JABRONI has reported that the server I'm on goes on and off like he mentioned. Now I'm not ignoring it anymore. It's in my mind.

It went from "back burner" kind of thing, to "high priority" problem.

Honestly, Mike, I would have stayed with you if A) You answered my support question (Facebook problem) and B) This.

You contacted me about either of those when? Furthermore the "B" someone posted this yesterday, one person.. One person having random time outs so you instantly assume it's the server, maybe not their ISP or a corrupted browser cache..

@Azhria Lilu Did you delete posts recently? This is how it looks now:
disappearedposts.webp
You contacted me about either of those when? Furthermore the "B" someone posted this yesterday, one person.. One person having random time outs so you instantly assume it's the server, maybe not their ISP or a corrupted browser cache..
He has reported it before. It was in another thread here. I believe it was that CODForums thread.

And yes, I have contacted you about the facebook thing. Check your PM's. (erm.. Conversations)

And yes, I have contacted you about the facebook thing. Check your PM's. (erm.. Conversations)

I don't see it, though I'm confused what it has to do with my servers. That is the way xenForo is posting it to Facebook. It would still be the same way after 100 hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom