Unreal Tournament Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't drag me into your drama. I was just pointing out that when you post something in a forum that's listed as being for critiques, you really can't expect people not to post negatives if they think it'll help you. But we've been here before, so I'm out :p
Well, then don't defend people and expect me to act differently.
Why would I be bitter? I was the one that terminated your services with me as you were a very problem and angry client.. I used my right to refuse service and gave you 30 days notice to find a new host. Nothing bitter from this end... Your making this all about you when what I posted was a general statement.. Cookie Cutter is a standard term in many industries.. Yes, look at most VPS providers, they offer a 2gb/20gb-25gb package.
All about me? Hahahahaha. I could care less, little kid. You've been nothing but negative towards me for quite some time. And this latest post of yours? Bitter written all over it. You used your right to threaten to close my account without giving me a chance to get the files and move it over my new server, so I had to pay $50 for NOTHING.

You are just bitter enough to try to drag my name into mud. That's your agenda, really. YES. REALLY.
I'm pretty sure physical threats you are making, are against the site rules.. Though if you insist on it.. You know I'll be attending BlizzCon on Nov 6th and 7th in Anaheim.. So you know where to find me ;)
Is that a threat? My post was not a physical threat. You're over there, and I'm over here. You're just a bitter little kid trying to start up crap. Otherwise, why else would you post negative stuff? Oh, I donno... BECAUSE YOU'RE BITTER.

Last edited:
Who did I defend? You posted about only posting positive comments, I referred you to the fact it's a critiques forum.
I clearly said: If you got nothing positive to say, then DON'T say it. What part of that is SO difficult to understand?
You were defending Tracy Perry and Mike Edge by saying "It's a critique forum, you should expect negative posts." I don't expect Tracy, or Sheldon's level of negativity. Got it? Oh, don't answer that. You don't. Because you love them so much, you'd do anything for them.

In fact, you got help from Sheldon so much that he helped design all of your sites, so anything negative towards Sheldon, you come out of the woodwork and start mouthing off.

I clearly said: If you got nothing positive to say, then DON'T say it. What part of that is SO difficult to understand?
You were defending Tracy Perry and Mike Edge by saying "It's a critique forum, you should expect negative posts." I don't expect Tracy, or Sheldon's level of negativity. Got it? Oh, don't answer that. You don't. Because you love them so much, you'd do anything for them.
You're so unbelievably rude.

You're so unbelievably rude.
So what? You're the one who was being disrespectful in my OWN thread! :mad:
Please have your facts right along with refrain from personal attacks like calling someone old enough to be your father a kid or idiot. Your actions only show who really is the bitter one here.
I'm not bitter. Let's get that into your little pea brain. I'm calling you these names because you've berated me far enough. You made everyone think I'm an idiot, so I will treat you the same way. Me? Bitter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Please!

If I was so bitter, I would have tried to make you look stupid without any reason at all. You deserve everything I just said.

I'm busy running my business, I'm busy working on ideas for threads, I'm busy looking for news, I'm busy trying to drum up business by talking to investors, which I have been doing ALL summer long, I'm busy looking for ways to advertise my business to new investors. I don't have time for bitter arguements, I don't have time to be bitter. I just deal with things as it comes.

This is the part you don't understand, Mike... My username @Carlos is TIED to my business. CarlosX360 is my personal brand. You hurt me, you hurt my business. Simple. as. that.
You had to pay $50.00 not to get your files, but for a final month of service as you ignored all notices of your account termination at the end of your billing period. You contacted me 5 days after you were suspended wondering why you were suspended and begged for an extension of one more month as you did not find a new host yet nor made any backups and claimed to have had a meeting with a large investor the next morning. Being the nice guy I am, I extended you another month service after you already had sent the payment to my paypal.
Ladies and gentlemen, a scam has been exposed. There it is. You weren't being a nice guy, you asked me for $50 to extend the billing cycle because you're a greedy little boy. You did not send me any reminder, at all. So, your side of the story is hidden from the public so that you are the good guy.

The only reminder I got, was through my personal paypal account (tied to a personal e-mail address). Nothing else. If you had PC/PM'ed me on xenForo (which was our primary point of contact), I would have gathered the $50 quicker.

Last edited:
I'm not bitter. Let's get that into your little pea brain. I'm calling you these names because you've berated me far enough. You made everyone think I'm an idiot, so I will treat you the same way. Me? Bitter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Please!

Since your not adult enough to have an intelligent banter without personal insults, name calling and attacks. I'm out too. I do hope you find help for all your rage and hate you hold inside you as it is not healthy to live that way and I couldn't wish anyone to live like that. As I have stated, I am done with this discussion. Please leave my name out of any further replies you have in this thread. Best of luck to you with your site and your new host.

Since your not adult enough to have an intelligent banter without personal insults, name calling and attacks. I'm out too. I do hope you find help for all your rage and hate you hold inside you as it is not healthy to live that way and I couldn't wish anyone to live like that. As I have stated, I am done with this discussion. Please leave my name out of any further replies you have in this thread. Best of luck to you with your site and your new host.
My "Hate" & Rage is provoked. Got that? You provoked me. You tried to hurt my reputation. You tried to bury my name in mud. And none of the moderators will care. It's been past 1 hour. Nothing is done. Favoritism will prevail here.

You want to hurt me? I'm right here.

Rage is provoked. Got that? You provoked me. You tried to hurt my reputation. You tried to bury my name in mud. And none of the moderators will care. It's been past 1 hour. Nothing is done. Favoritism will prevail here.

You want to hurt me? I'm right here.
You need help. You're almost never provoked and I can't recall one time when anyone has ever taken your side. Your posts always come off as a poorly scripted WWE skit. "All my anger!!!! rawr!"

You need help. You're almost never provoked and I can't recall one time when anyone has ever taken your side. Your posts always come off as a poorly scripted WWE skit. "All my anger!!!! rawr!"
See, that's a perfect example of sarcasm, perfect example of mocking. Treat me the way YOU want to be treated, and I will treat you THAT. WAY. Simple as that. Don't insult me, don't berate me, don't mock me, don't do anything that you would know that will inspire anger out of me.

I'm a nice guy, and I will be just as nice as you want me to be. Just don't. disrespect. me.

I don't need help, thank you.

See, that's a perfect example of sarcasm, perfect example of mocking. Treat me the way YOU want to be treated, and I will treat you THAT. WAY. Simple as that. Don't insult me, don't berate me, don't mock me, don't do anything that you would know that will inspire anger out of me.

I'm a nice guy, and I will be just as nice as you want me to be. Just don't. disrespect. me.

I don't need help, thank you.
I'm just making observations is all. This is a reoccurring theme with you. Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you?

I'm just making observations is all. This is a reoccurring theme with you. Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you?
You're not making an observation, you're mocking me just because I like wrestling. This is not a reoccurring theme with me. The reocurring theme is that people just love to hurt my name. Just like you do. Insulting me, mocking me. Talking smack behind my back (You didn't think I saw that Admin Talk status you made? Hm?)

Oh, by the way: Hulk Hogan isn't my favorite wrestler. Nice try, kid.

You're not making an observation, you're mocking me just because I like wrestling. This is not a reoccurring theme with me. The reocurring theme is that people just love to hurt my name. Just like you do. Insulting me, mocking me.
I had no idea you liked wrestling. I was just comparing your posts to wrestling skits. Now it all makes sense.

Oh, by the way: Hulk Hogan isn't my favorite wrestler. Nice try, kid.
lol Kid? I'm 30. And I don't care who your favorite is. Calm your anger. This all is totally not worth it.

I had no idea you liked wrestling. I was just comparing your posts to wrestling skits. Now it all makes sense.
Keep insulting me. Go, keep going. You're making it easier for me to report your posts. Oh, and YES, you did have an idea I liked wrestling. You're just trying to act all innocent.
lol Kid? I'm 30. And I don't care who your favorite is. Calm your anger. This all is totally not worth it.
Then stop mocking me. Stop insulting me. You're acting like you're 5 years old.

If you truely are 30, don't talk crap about other people like you have been doing at Admin Talk, and here. That doesn't just apply to you, that applies to EVERYONE in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom