Unconfirmed new members...

ineedhelp

Sometimes members register but they don't always confirm there account activate via the email... Maybe the email wasn't received by the member (my email system is working fine) Or maybe they haven't got round to doing it...

But my question is...

Is there a way of having the Unconfirmed members automatically entered into a separate group, so I know exactly who and how many members have registered but not activated there accounts, so that I can email them a reminder...

Because right now... unconfirmed members all are in the same ALL USER LIST - so it's very difficult knowing who's confirmed and who's unconfirmed, unless you spend time checking each user 1 by 1.

Example: If Manual confirmation is set, then its all too easy, because the members are cued up in a separate dedicated *USERS WAITING FOR APPROVAL* section.

Please advise, thanks.

OK....

So I have 18 users yet to be confirmed...

Anyway of entering them all at once in a email message?

Instead of having to enter their usernames 1 by 1?

Anyway of entering them all at once in a email message?

Instead of having to enter their usernames 1 by 1?
As I posted above, use the checkbox on the email screen.

Also what does this mean.......... "Awaiting email confirmation (from edit)" ?
What is the difference between Awaiting email confirmation and Awaiting email confirmation (from edit)?
Awaiting email confirmation is the user state of newly registered members who haven't yet clicked on the link sent to them via email to verify their account.
Awaiting email confirmation (from edit) is the user state of existing members who subsequently change their email address and need to verify the new address is valid.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-180456

I would recommend reading through the FAQs and also the Help Manual: http://xenforo.com/help/manual/

A lot of your questions will be answered.

Should members with user state Awaiting email confirmation be able to have information in their "About" field?

I just found a spammer who managed to do it. I don't have the option to enter that information on my registration form.

Top Bottom