Unable to revert templates

Steve F

On my localhost using Xampp I cannot revert any templates. The error messages are not always the same either. This is a my install that I do all of my styles on so I currently have 19 styles plus the default style. Here are 2 of the error message I receive.

Code:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\xf\community\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 70

Code:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\xf\community\library\Xenforo\Template\Compiler.php on line 597

Thanks Jake

Guess I will have to do the later because I received this error after adding the line to my config.php.

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 18161 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\xf\community\library\XenForo\Template\Compiler\Statement\Raw.php on line 17

That error (the memory error) is likely happening if you're in debug mode. Debug mode can require significantly more memory on some actions due to query logging.

The time error is from the number of styles.

The combination of turning off debug mode and increasing the time worked.

Was having trouble getting Apache to restart in xampp which ended up being Skype using the same port I guess. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom