UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer

I am still getting the error even after going to the newest version.

Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template.

Your javascript functions file is version "1.5.9.1_public".
Your page_container_js_head is version "1.5.8.1".

If your functions file version number is higher, ensure that you have merged all templates (especially page_container_js_head). If your page_container_js_head version number is higher, ensure that you have correctly uploaded the latest version of the javascript functions file and that you have cleared anything that could cache an old version of the javascript (CDN / Cloudflare / etc.).

This issue could cause parts of your forum to not display or function correctly. If this does not resolve the issue contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console.

Also, my forum has the popular Custom Ratings addon by dark. I enabled a recount and the same server error came up and now all the ratings where whiped. I'd love to clear this error up

Also, my forum has the popular Custom Ratings addon by dark. I enabled a recount and the same server error came up and now all the ratings where whiped. I'd love to clear this error up
What error did you see? The one with the javascript functions file has nothing to do with the server, or anything Dark's add-on would have touched.

After the most recent update, my menu is completely empty on mobile. Should I go create a ticket for this?

ThemeHouse updated UI.X Dark with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and update to XenForo 1.5.10.0

Hi everyone,

This version of UI.X is ONLY compatible with XenForo 1.5.9 and up. Read why here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ui-x-paid.57944/page-322#post-1085202

Please disable the add-on before upgrade or you will see error messages.

Note: this version requires the latest update to the UI.X add-on version 1.0.12b. The add-on can be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey,

http://puu.sh/tMLZC/e4a694dda4.png

So, I'm trying to style the poll box to match the rest of our variant of the theme (basically a slightly darker version of the original with dark blue accents done using the background style variables), and since there's no style property exposed specifically for the poll box (and the profile page sidebar elements), I'm somewhat flying blind in trying to get this box to match the message container: http://puu.sh/tMMha/677bc2802b.png

Some ID somewhere controls it, but using #PollContainer in EXTRA.css doesn't seem to do anything.

@Mike Creuzer

Last edited:
Still waiting for the profile posts styling to be fixed yet there's been a few updates since then.

Also just noticed long titles causes New Posts to overflow on mobile/responsive even more so with prefixes can these issues be fixed please? Love this style but waiting for this long for fixes is making me want to find a new theme.

An option to remove the unused JS would be cool also, The theme is very heavy on page load on my site. Around 200KB larger then other themes.

Last edited:
So I just updated for the first time in 6 months and I am having two issues that I can't seem to resolve. I am comparing my old theme and the new one and line by line all of the CSS looks the same so not sure what I am missing. The issues are most likely related.

First picture is of my old UI install.
Old UI.webp

So in the usermessageinfo that panel goes all the way down to the bottom of the post. Here it is with my new UI install.

New UI.webp

The panel just stops. Cannot figure out what I need to go and messageuserinfo is identical for both.

So this might be related but my ratings bar used to "sticky" to the bottom of the post no matter how short the post was. Here is a picture of the old UI.

Old UI Ratings.webp

It stays at the very bottom and there is padding between the text of the post and all of the toolbars. Here is the same post in the new UI.

New UI Ratings.webp

It is creeping up because the post is very short. Before I installed the new update I exported all the settings from the old one. After I installed the update to UI.X Dark then I imported it to this new theme.

I am getting this error on some of the pages of our forum:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_Audentio_UIX_Model_Style in /home/user/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code on line 1

The error occurs on only certain user profiles and certain threads, but not on all user profiles and threads. What exactly does this error mean?

Top Bottom