UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Is there a way to stop text doing this on the Xenporta 2 recent threads widget:

kO5RBrX.png

hi, im in serious trouble with my forum. Tried to do a full reinstall of UI.X dark, but i have some graphical issues on ACP that deny me to apply changes. i'd just like to full remove UI.X dark and do a full reinstall but i'm stuck and cannote delete the stile. please help :(

How do I put a banner beside the logo?

Ive tried ad_header template and added the code, DIRECTLY BELOW the notice, but its not showing up.

I have an answer to the above issue
The problem is with Search bar and it cannot be in the logoblock
Moved it and it now shows.... Next, is how to center it... Tried using Extra.css but couldnt get it to budge

ANy ideas?

Hi there,

Quicker support is always best through tickets, since there are a lot of threads here at XenForo.com, easy to miss them.

In any case, I dont see why that wont work, what you are doing. Do you have a demo with the code you are attempting?

Hi,

what is the difference between UI.X Dark and UI.X except the different colours?
We do maintain the codebase, test it, make sure its up to date. Not to mention some people only want the dark version and not the light version.

Kinda like if you go to the Apple store, and you tell them you want the rose-gold and the space-gray iPhone :P

We do maintain the codebase, test it, make sure its up to date. Not to mention some people only want the dark version and not the light version.

Kinda like if you go to the Apple store, and you tell them you want the rose-gold and the space-gray iPhone :p

That is fine with me, since I save time changing the colours. I like the template a lot and was looking now for the same just with dark colours.

Hi

where are these icons above the textbox stored? I would like to exchange them with my own coloured ones

bw_icons_textbox.webp

Top Bottom