UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Heya

It is possible to revert ADStyler settings for a user to default (as if they haven't touched it).
The bottom right button in ADStyler doesn't appear to reset anything...If anything, it saves it?

Kind regards,

Heya

It is possible to revert ADStyler settings for a user to default (as if they haven't touched it).
The bottom right button in ADStyler doesn't appear to reset anything...If anything, it saves it?

Kind regards,
Hi yeah there is a little pinkish icon that resets it. The message is 'style saved' but that just means the default was saved.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 12.56.53 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 12.56.53 PM.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi yeah there is a little pinkish icon that resets it. The message is 'style saved' but that just means the default was saved.
Thanks for the swift answer Mike.

I have realised now that I cannot have custom background slideshow while having ADStyler on.
Turning this off allowed me to see the backgrounds :)

Kind regards,

Where can i change the height of the navigation bar? or do i have to change it by adding css to extra.css
This can edited in the [UI.X] Navigation menu of your Style Properties. For more information on UI.X and it's features be sure to take a look at our documentation here.

/styles/uix_dark/xenforo/avatars/avatar_s.png can be compressed by 80%. Google PageSpeed Insights notified me that I should compress this image.

Screenshot (18).webp

Will this be updated to XF 2.0 or will it be considered a new theme by then?
Just wondering if I should renew my support license now or wait.

Bonjour, comment appliquer le style Pacifico par défaut sans passer par l'adstyler et je souhaite également configurer le minecraft par défaut? Merci de votre aide.

Bonjour, comment appliquer le style Pacifico par défaut sans passer par l'adstyler et je souhaite également configurer le minecraft par défaut? Merci de votre aide.
Hello, you can set the style by navigating to Appearance > Styles in your administrative panel. Be sure the theme is bulleted as a message should pop up when the theme is set to default. From there, you can also edit the theme to be Minecraft based as well. You can find out more by navigating to our documentation: https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/uix

Hello you have misunderstood me, I have the theme ui X. Dark and in the AdStyler there is the Pacifico font I would like to put it by default for all the forum without going through adstyler and I would also like to retrieve the background of the theme Never minecraft to add it to my default theme.

Hello you have misunderstood me, I have the theme ui X. Dark and in the AdStyler there is the Pacifico font I would like to put it by default for all the forum without going through adstyler and I would also like to retrieve the background of the theme Never minecraft to add it to my default theme.
Yes, sorry about that. I've sent you an updated response into your inbox here on XenForo.

hello since the update I have these is my theme and parent element more I have an error when I integrate a color in the style of the user group this and not taken into account

312f248acc024284733626fe1b197ee6.png

https://gyazo.com/5e082e3ed2f137772b021ce8bd5e63eb

Top Bottom