UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
How easy would it be for me to make the sidebar go all the way to the top and the welcome not take up the full width? Is that some settings for me to switch or is that something that I'd need to purchase the customization for?

View attachment 85093

This requires a template edit, requires page_container edit.

In style properties we can change "Selected Tab Sub-Links Height" and that works great, but when I turn on sticky navigation, once the sticky nav takes over, the sub links height becomes equal with the height of the menu row above it, is there a way to change that?

We are hoping to have a fix for this soon, it is doing what it does intentionally but I know that limits your interface slightly.

Ok I finally have it installed. Woohoo. The customization seems confusing an it'll take a while.

Is there a more thorough manual somewhere explaining all the different settings options?

How can I change the width of the sidebar? I change it in the regular "sidebar" section (not the UIX sidebar options) and nothing seems to change.

Ok I finally have it installed. Woohoo. The customization seems confusing an it'll take a while.

Is there a more thorough manual somewhere explaining all the different settings options?

How can I change the width of the sidebar? I change it in the regular "sidebar" section (not the UIX sidebar options) and nothing seems to change.

We have documentation here: https://www.audentio.com/documentation/uix

However we are working on updating this as some settings have been renamed and new ones have been made.

Correct, you would edit the width of sidebar in the regular sidebar style property. Why that didn't work is strange, did you try refreshing?

Nevermind I'm an idiot. The width is working.

I've seen that documentation - it doesn't seem to go over every option page though. I'll take a look.

Nevermind I'm an idiot. The width is working.

I've seen that documentation - it doesn't seem to go over every option page though. I'll take a look.
Hard to keep up, we were adding dozens of features every month..

What is the "Advertisements" section? What's the best way to ad banner ads with this style? Same as other styles?

What is the "Advertisements" section? What's the best way to ad banner ads with this style? Same as other styles?

That is correct, but we are building an advertisement manager plugin. But yes itll work with any plugin. We just style our advertisement locations so they have nice margins and can be wrapped and such.

This issue happens when either the change you made to the template is minor and the script cannot differentiate that and the original updated version or, I think, it just happens randomly :P. As Ive had this happen even when I've made no edits. You can just save the template in this case if you've updated your parent theme.

The star ratings look weird with this style in the XenForo Media Gallery:

Screenshot 2014-11-20 at 8.50.52 AM.webp Screenshot 2014-11-20 at 6.48.57 AM.webp

Any idea why that may be happening?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-11-20 at 6.48.47 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2014-11-20 at 6.48.47 AM.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
Hello? The stars look weird with Media Gallery with this style. Please fix.

See the stars here in the review pop up for Media Gallery:

View attachment 90626

But they look fine in the review pop up for Resource Manager:

View attachment 90627

They look bad here too on this film page in the media gallery:

http://www.studentfilms.com/films/eight-oclock.7/

But fine in the resource manager:

http://www.studentfilms.com/music/racing-the-street-lights.100/

I'm assuming they should be pulling the same stars from wherever you pull starts from. Why is one giving a problem. I don't think it's the style I'm using because then they'd look bad everywhere.

Hello? I just sent you some more money and purchased the style again for another domain and forum I'm developing. A response would be great.

Hi there apologies for the delay, I wasn't getting notifications for this thread for some reason.

Its just a conflict. I mean imo, now that the XenMediaGallery is officially supported by XenForo they should use XenForo classes as opposed to FontAwesome. But does this do this on the latest release? They added a background none important which might actually fix this issue.

Hi there apologies for the delay, I wasn't getting notifications for this thread for some reason.

Its just a conflict. I mean imo, now that the XenMediaGallery is officially supported by XenForo they should use XenForo classes as opposed to FontAwesome. But does this do this on the latest release? They added a background none important which might actually fix this issue.

I have no idea. @Chris D any ideas?

We have decided to keep using FontAwesome, we would have changed it already, otherwise :)

We haven't added anything like that in the latest release. We changed the line-height which may help, but it's not definitely going to solve the issue. There's not much more we can do, unfortunately.

Top Bottom