UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hey so when I installed this style it made my tinyMCE editor not display the buttons and there are no more star ratings for my resources.

How to fix?

Hey so when I installed this style it made my tinyMCE editor not display the buttons and there are no more star ratings for my resources.

How to fix?
Did you upload the images? For specific support we prefer tickets at our website if thats alright!

Audentio updated [UI.X] UI.X Dark with a new update entry:

Major Navigation Improvements

Hello everyone,

Today we are releasing the best-yet UI.X version. I might've said that before, but I still mean it. We have completely rewritten the way the navigation is coded to allow for more and more possibilities with less and less code. We've introduced new features such as moving the logo to the navigation for super-modern design styles and also saving space. We've also built javascript functions that will allow you to move the position of elements anywhere in the page (without using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Audentio I have installed the Dark UI.X but the pagination is by default not really clear with topics. Can be the same style be incorporated as forums paginations?

Example (forums, clearly readable, selected page turns orange (number)):
Screenshot 2014-05-20 21.31.36.webp

But the same with a thread:
Screenshot 2014-05-20 21.31.50.webp

You see it's all grey and not clear to read. Can it be the same sort as above? Is also more consistent IMHO :)

@Audentio I have installed the Dark UI.X but the pagination is by default not really clear with topics. Can be the same style be incorporated as forums paginations?

Example (forums, clearly readable, selected page turns orange (number)):
View attachment 74090

But the same with a thread:
View attachment 74093

You see it's all grey and not clear to read. Can it be the same sort as above? Is also more consistent IMHO :)
Ah you're talking about like when you hover over a thread and it has pagination? I think we can style this up a bit nicer sure.

Top Bottom