UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hmm I cannot test that without an account, would you mind PMing me an account? Ill also do a temp fix for that rating error.

@Mike Creuzer Sorry for my ignorance if this is clearly shown somewhere.

How would I go about removing the (un-necessary) bar below the main navigation box?
The bar?:
334522.png

It's visible even if the navigation bar isn't being sticky:
064622.png

@Mike Creuzer Sorry for my ignorance if this is clearly shown somewhere.

How would I go about removing the (un-necessary) bar below the main navigation box?
The bar?:
334522.png

It's visible even if the navigation bar isn't being sticky:
064622.png
That bar is your tab sublinks, I'm guessing it's a colour issue with your sublink text, if you want to remove that bar then put a check in this box

upload_2014-12-10_20-18-51.webp

You should have the following
upload_2014-12-10_20-40-9.webp

What version of XF are you using and what version of UI.X Dark do you have installed, go to UI.X Global Settings and look for this:
upload_2014-12-10_20-41-43.webp

I understand they are both slightly updated however to my knowledge those options should be there despite that.

Yeah, yours seems to be missing. As @TJA says you'll want to upgrade that version to whatever you want, even if its an older version. Something got deleted on your install.

For some reason since 1.4.2 the Slogan entered inside this property group:
Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Logo
Is separated from the container box:
UC7dcWa.png

This is happening on a new untouched style installation and also on the overwritten one I am using for my live site.

For some reason since 1.4.2 the Slogan entered inside this property group:
Style Properties: ├ [UI.X] Logo
Is separated from the container box:
UC7dcWa.png

This is happening on a new untouched style installation and also on the overwritten one I am using for my live site.
Apologies, I see this. Ive fixed it on my end.

For you to fix it, all you need to do is set the miscellaneous css for the slogan style property to:

Code:
text-transform: uppercase;
opacity: 0.75;
box-sizing: border-box;
position: relative;
display: inline-block;
vertical-align: middle;
white-space: nowrap;

A patch will be sent out as soon as more bugs, if any, are reported.

Apologies, I see this. Ive fixed it on my end.

A patch will be sent out as soon as more bugs, if any, are reported.

Sorry I should have tried it first before posting, it hasn't changed anything. I've changed it on the parent and child theme, cleared my browser cache and it's still floating underneath.

Sorry I should have tried it first before posting, it hasn't changed anything. I've changed it on the parent and child theme, cleared my browser cache and it's still floating underneath.
Feel free to PM me a link Ill take a look.

Top Bottom