UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hello I'm trying to buy UIX 2.0 but when I get to Paypal page transfer I get the below attached site error also when accessing certain parts of your website I'm getting the same error so unable to access certain pages and unable to proceed with payment, any suggestions ?
Can anyone else check the website seems to be errors randomly on there pages..
Sorry about that, this is now resolved :)

When I hear people moping about the expediency of a developer's updates that is like nails on a chalkboard. Let me know if you managed to survive the WHOLE weekend. :ROFLMAO:

@Dalton Prock Any chance you can tell me if this is the intended behavior?
I'd have to check with our team to be sure but I believe this is intended and once you've marked read all of your notifications it should go away.

When I hear people moping about the expediency of a developer's updates that is like nails on a chalkboard. Let me know if you managed to survive the WHOLE weekend. :ROFLMAO:

@Dalton Prock Any chance you can tell me if this is the intended behavior

I'm going to go ahead and report the issue on the notifications not going away when viewing them on the alerts page. Also, the reason why that is viewable on UI.X or other ThemeHouse themes is that the visitor tabs are in the off-canvas. This can be changed by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Visitor tabs location (mobile) -> Set it to either Initial (don't change) or Tab bar :)

Hi @ThemeHouse, @mattrogowski, @Dalton Prock

Unfortunately I have to air dirty laundry because there is no way to contact privately via support tickets or email.

I have a massive concern and confidence issue right now. Is the ThemeHouse/Audentio website or as an organization okay? Because things are horribly broken. I've been trying to open a support ticket all weekend long because your website was down ALL WEEKEND. I observed almost close to 48 hours of downtime.

I managed to open to access the website early this morning and submitted a ticket but to date I've yet to see a confirmation that my ticket was received. I've submitted multiple tickets to see if it was received and it isn't showing up.

Calling the Audentio Phone number was pointless because it asks me to open a ticket on the website. Heck, I can't even email the regular support at Audentio email

Please correct this confidence issue because as a paid customer, I'm extremely concerned.

Last edited:
Hi @ThemeHouse, @mattrogowski

Unfortunately I have to air dirty laundry because there is no way to contact privately via tickets, DM, or some other behind the close doors communications

I have a massive concern and confidence issue right now. Is the ThemeHouse/Audentio website or as an organization okay? Because things are horribly broken. I've been trying to open a support ticket all weekend long because your website was down ALL WEEKEND. I observed almost close to 48 hours of downtime.

I managed to open to access the website early this morning and submitted a ticket but to date I've yet to see a confirmation that my ticket was received. I've submitted multiple tickets to see if it was received and it isn't showing up.

Calling the Audentio Phone number was pointless because it asks me to open a ticket on the website. Heck, I can't even email the regular support at Audentio email

Please correct this confidence issue because as a paid customer, I'm extremely concerned.
Hey Josh-

Good to know we're missed! Unfortunately we did have a few lengthy site outages this weekend. I can assure you that we're alive and well and back up and running- I do apologize for any inconvenience.

I'll double check but I'd hazard a guess that we have either already gotten to your ticket or will first thing tomorrow as it's end of business day for most of the team.

Happy to help however I can!

Hey Josh-

Good to know we're missed! Unfortunately we did have a few lengthy site outages this weekend. I can assure you that we're alive and well and back up and running- I do apologize for any inconvenience.

I'll double check but I'd hazard a guess that we have either already gotten to your ticket or will first thing tomorrow as it's end of business day for most of the team.

Happy to help however I can!

Hi Sarah,

As a point of clarification - To date, I have not received any response to my ticket or even confirmation my ticket was received.

Hi Sarah,

As a point of clarification - To date, I have not received any response to my ticket or even confirmation my ticket was received.
Good to know! I do know we were ticket heavy this morning which was probably everyone hitting our system at the same time. If you'd like to DM me your email so I can find it, I am happy to make sure I get that taken care of!

Does anyone know how to get rid of "forum list"? Themehouse doesn't even know how to get rid of it...

Note: I've already tried the template edit and the public navigation options.

1614121248871.png

Does anyone know how to get rid of "forum list"? Themehouse doesn't even know how to get rid of it...

Note: I've already tried the template edit and the public navigation options.

View attachment 247115

This is the "Main tab bar", not the "navigation" (that's over there in the left side of the screen). @Forsaken is correct in saying you can remove in Style Properties > Global Settings > Main Tabs. This allows you to disable that entire main tab bar

This is the "Main tab bar", not the "navigation" (that's over there in the left side of the screen). @Forsaken is correct in saying you can remove in Style Properties > Global Settings > Main Tabs. This allows you to disable that entire main tab bar
Being able to remove that default tab and add your own easier works be very helpful. From what I saw it really only had much use when using trending.

Can you change the blue header and if so do that change update the theme to match? I'd really like to see more colour options before I buy. Also I have already purchased nodes. Is there any sort of credit or extension?

Can you change the blue header and if so do that change update the theme to match? I'd really like to see more colour options before I buy. Also I have already purchased nodes. Is there any sort of credit or extension?
Hi,

Yes, you will be able to customise the colours within the style properties of the theme, and create child themes with different colour palettes. This uses the core XF style properties for themes, so you can set the colour palette variables and then override colours in individual places if you liked, configurable from within the ACP.

In terms of a credit, I've asked the team and have been informed UI.X comes bundled with Nodes included - if you could open a support ticket with us, a member of the team will be able to discuss this with you.

Thanks for the speedy reply. Are there any preset colour options? I see dark, gift and a default. Do those come with?

I'm at a crossroads with nodes. I need to use the banner function but there is no adjustment form banner height.

The light and dark ones are separate (here and here), and only have the single style by default, but by creating child themes and adjusting the colour palette options, it should be quick to create other colour scheme versions.

I'm not too familiar with the workings of Nodes itself, but may be something we can look at improving.

Hi, a question. Is there a way to hide the "Message user info elements" on mobile, but not on desktop? We don't want to make them collapsible on desktop.

So our desktop Postbit looks like this, which is what we want:
screenshot-test2.tmc.lol-2021.03.07-13_42_21.webp

However, our mobile Postbit looks like this:

screenshot-test2.tmc.lol-2021.03.07-13_43_24.webp

As mentioned, we want to keep our desktop postbit as is, but not display those Message User Info Elements when on mobile.

Thanks.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.4.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.4 compatibility
  • Added a feature that wraps the nav phrase in span for additional design options with the sidebar navigation
  • Fixed an issue on Legend that caused the login phrase to not be viewable on mobile
  • Fixed an issue that caused meta titles to not work properly
  • Fixed an issue with the overlay blur effect that caused page width issues on mobile when modals are opened
  • Fixed an issue with the Fab button which caused it to show above...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom