UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hi

I upgraded the Xenforo from 2.1 to 2.2, then updated my themes. but there is a problem when my members surfing the forum with their cellphones. It always shows there is an alert, but when you click on the hamburger menu there is not any alert.

View attachment 249911

It doesnt happen if you change to default theme.
I have the same problem but my UI.X is a new install on current Xenforo. I've tested Firefox, Chrome, Safari on desktop no issue. My iPhone shows 24 alerts that I can't get rid of.

This would surely require custom development nor do we offer an add-on that would allow you to achieve this either. Although there is already a collapsible aspect within the postbit already within Appearance -> Style Properties -> Messages.
Ok got it thanks - ill PM you so we can a discussion on custom work.

Receiving this on admin panel after updating XF 2.2.5 "You are currently running 1 outdated version(s) of ThemeHouse styles, but no update is currently available. Some bugs/issues may be expected." , please update theme .

That's good question
Hallelujah! I've just been informed that the last round of updates did include PHP 8 compatibility. Not sure why they didn't feel that was worthy of mention, but I'm happy they did it. It's a pleasant surprise. (y)

Hallelujah! I've just been informed that the last round of updates did include PHP 8 compatibility. Not sure why they didn't feel that was worthy of mention, but I'm happy they did it. It's a pleasant surprise. (y)

Hope all of their styles are now compatible with php8

I upgraded today and now have a couple server errors.
  • XF\CssRenderException: Error rendering template email:core.less: variable @fontSizeLarger is undefined in file email:core.less in email:core.less (on or near line 5638)
  • src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
  • Generated by:
  • May 7, 2021 at 7:48 PM

Stack trace​

5635 |
5636 | .summaryOuterHeader-content
5637 | {
5638| font-size: @fontSizeLarger;
5639 | font-weight: 400;
5640 | color: lighten(#484d56, 45%);
5641 | }
------------

Last edited:
I upgraded today and now have a couple server errors.
  • XF\CssRenderException: Error rendering template email:core.less: variable @fontSizeLarger is undefined in file email:core.less in email:core.less (on or near line 5638)
  • src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
  • Generated by: andprinter
  • May 7, 2021 at 7:48 PM

Stack trace​

5635 |
5636 | .summaryOuterHeader-content
5637 | {
5638| font-size: @fontSizeLarger;
5639 | font-weight: 400;
5640 | color: lighten(#484d56, 45%);
5641 | }
------------
Which PHP version you are using 8.0.6?

I too getting same error along with following on PHP 8.0.6

ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] A non-numeric value encountered
internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s19/public/th_node_list_grid_nodes.less.php:99

Last edited:
Which PHP version you are using 8.0.6?

I too getting same error along with following on PHP 8.0.6

ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] A non-numeric value encountered
internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s19/public/th_node_list_grid_nodes.less.php:99
That looks to be an issue with their Nodes addon. I believe they have so far only updated UI.X and the rest of their styles for PHP 8. But good to know, because I use that addon too. :(

Top Bottom