UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Hi, after updating to the latest version today via admin panel I'm still receiving this error (though I hope it will be gone on some cron checks):
2021-02-03_092250.webp

Also, I am facing an outdated template issue:
2021-02-03_092420.webp

But while trying to merge it, I am getting this issue:
2021-02-03_092514.webp

What should I do to solve this?

This update didn't fix the issue. The node grid remains invisible. :(
Just updated on my test site. The nodes are still not displaying when using the nodes add-on.
Try to refresh your browser cache to see if it then fixes the issue, please. If not, create a ticket with us on our support portal here and we'll take a look.

Hi, after updating to the latest version today via admin panel I'm still receiving this error (though I hope it will be gone on some cron checks):
View attachment 245390

Also, I am facing an outdated template issue:
View attachment 245391

But while trying to merge it, I am getting this issue:
View attachment 245392

What should I do to solve this?
Please create a ticket on our support portal so we can take a deeper look :)

Couple of things...

1. Anyone know why the word "toggle" no longer shows but the word "sidebar" remains? lol
2. If not using thread/post counts on forum list, how does one move the last post section over to the left some so that it's not all squished up on the right? Looks bad this way.
3. I can't seem to use Ozzy's move staff bar to widget with Uix. While Ozzy's app works at creating a staff bar widget, it no longer removes the staff bar from header when using Uix

Pesronally I can't even update (theme from @ThemeHouse)
Abyss template since version 2.2.1.0.0. UI.X is 2.2.0 Patch Level 1
2-png.242391

Does anyone have similar problem?

Couple of things...

1. Anyone know why the word "toggle" no longer shows but the word "sidebar" remains? lol
2. If not using thread/post counts on forum list, how does one move the last post section over to the left some so that it's not all squished up on the right? Looks bad this way.
3. I can't seem to use Ozzy's move staff bar to widget with Uix. While Ozzy's app works at creating a staff bar widget, it no longer removes the staff bar from header when using Uix

To answer your first question, you can re-enable that by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Sidebar -> Show sidebar trigger phrase. For your second and third question, please create a ticket with us and we'll be able to assist further from there :)

Pesronally I can't even update (theme from @ThemeHouse)
Abyss template since version 2.2.1.0.0. UI.X is 2.2.0 Patch Level 1
2-png.242391

Does anyone have similar problem?
Could you please create a ticket with us on this and we'll assist you further from there :)

I submitted a ticket 23 hours ago also a major issue with footer and profile pages. Profile page is split in half with footer on one side and profile contents on other. Weird issue. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).webp
    Screenshot (3).webp
    141.6 KB · Views: 15
I submitted a ticket 23 hours ago also a major issue with footer and profile pages. Profile page is split in half with footer on one side and profile contents on other. Weird issue. :)
Looks like one too many/few closing <div/> tags somewhere in your templates or widgets. Any custom template modifications maybe? Otherwise the team will get back to you next week.

I followed the installation:
  1. Next, you will want to extract the files to a place on your computer that you will remember. Inside the downloaded folder are a number of other folders such as /PSDs/ and /Upload/. If there is an /Upload/ folder, upload the contents of /Upload/ into your root XenForo directory using an FTP program such as FileZilla.
  2. You will next want to import the .xml file, normally named style-[PRODUCT-NAME].xml (style-UI.X.xml in this example's case). To do this, you will need to log into your XenForo control panel and select the Appearances tab. Click the Import a Style link, choose the .xml file (that you downloaded from Audentio.com).
    If this is your first installation, set the 'Import as' field to 'Child of style: (no parent style)'. (Other listed options come in handy for product updates from ThemeHouse.) Finally, click Import.
  3. Now that you've imported your ThemeHouse XenForo theme, create a child skin of that theme. (This step preserves the theme's configuration and is critical for seamless product updates.) Go to your XenForo installation Admin Control Panel and select the Appearances tab. Now, click on the Styles tile button. Click the + Create New Style button.
Set the Parent Style field to '[Theme Name]', name the child, and click Save Style.

Despite files being uploaded I dont see it under addon's

1. Go to your Admin CP before navigating to the Add-ons menu. Click “Add-ons”, you should see the UI.X Add-on with an Install button next to it. Click on that as it should then automatically install.

This is the error I have on site

1613052773016.webp

Installed Addon's
1613052957929.webp

I hope you were able to get in contact with our team this week and that they were able to get this resolved for you. If not, let me know! :)

I followed the installation:

This is the error I have on site

View attachment 246125

Installed Addon's
View attachment 246126
I've already responded to your new ticket this morning and was also able to guide you with getting this installed step-by-step. Do enjoy your new theme and let us know if we can assist with anything else.

I hope you were able to get in contact with our team this week and that they were able to get this resolved for you. If not, let me know! :)

I've already responded to your new ticket this morning and was also able to guide you with getting this installed step-by-step. Do enjoy your new theme and let us know if we can assist with anything else.
Thanks for great support.

Hello I'm trying to buy UIX 2.0 but when I get to Paypal page transfer I get the below attached site error also when accessing certain parts of your website I'm getting the same error so unable to access certain pages and unable to proceed with payment, any suggestions ?

Attachments

• err.webp
    err.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
Your website is still down, 2 days now .. Is there any other means of contact ?
Apologies for this, the two days it's been down were the weekend when our team aren't in, so nobody has been able to resolve it yet. It should be back up later today and you'll be able to complete the purchase :)

Top Bottom