UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Are you referring to the icons being different? The font screenshot uses Font Awesome icons, and the second is using Material Icons instead, so that would be why they are slightly different.
Possible to use FA icons for the toolbar? That's quite noticeable in quality.

Are you referring to the icons being different? The font screenshot uses Font Awesome icons, and the second is using Material Icons instead, so that would be why they are slightly different.
I'll look into it. I confess it didn't even occur to me that you guys had changed the font between 2.1 and 2.2. And the strike-through symbol, for example, doesn't look like anything I would associate with a strike-through, it looks like some ancient symbol you might find on a cave wall and you'd ponder what it might mean. Also, not sure why the font family symbol would be duplicating the 'A.' :unsure:

Possible to use FA icons for the toolbar? That's quite noticeable in quality.

Look for "Icons" in the UI.X style properties and under that you will find "Icon font" at the very top, where you can change to Font Awesome in the drop-down menu. Agree that it looks much better. (y)

Code:
<xf:if is="$node.Moderators is not empty">
                    <ul class="listInline listInline--comma" style="padding: 6px 10px; font-size: 13px;color: #283957; border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
    background: linear-gradient(0deg,#fcfcfc,#fdfdfd); font-weight: bold;">المراقبون :
                        <xf:foreach loop="$node.Moderators" value="$moderator">
                                <li><xf:username user="{$moderator.User}" defaultname="{$moderator.User.username}" /></li>
                        </xf:foreach>
                    </ul>
                </xf:if>

Hi
When I add this code in the forum_view template
Corner topics disappear !!
What is the solution ?, is to show the corner supervisors.

Code:
<xf:if is="$node.Moderators is not empty">
                    <ul class="listInline listInline--comma" style="padding: 6px 10px; font-size: 13px;color: #283957; border-bottom: 1px solid #cbcbcb;
    background: linear-gradient(0deg,#fcfcfc,#fdfdfd); font-weight: bold;">المراقبون :
                        <xf:foreach loop="$node.Moderators" value="$moderator">
                                <li><xf:username user="{$moderator.User}" defaultname="{$moderator.User.username}" /></li>
                        </xf:foreach>
                    </ul>
                </xf:if>

Hi
When I add this code in the forum_view template
Corner topics disappear !!
What is the solution ?, is to show the corner supervisors.
I'm afraid I am not familiar with the code you included above although would you please create a ticket on our support portal, please? We'll be able to connect you with one of our developers who will be able to suggest some tips on how to implement this.

Hello guys, is there a way to put the small logo on te right side of the navigation and remove the main logo block without a customization ?

The final result would be something like IO Theme navigation

------------

Last edited:
Of course, just set the Minimum viewport width to show logo block to 100% and you'll be good to go :)

Thanks for the reply, Dalton.

Is that possible to show the Logo text + icon on mobile even with a logo on the desktop version ? My logo gets too small on mobile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom