UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
I'm enjoying the xf2 version of UI.X so far, but there's something I can't figure out. I would like to always use the search icon instead of displaying the full search box, but I'm not sure how to make it work. The documentation says, '100% for always icon and 0 for never,' so I set it to 100%:

However instead of showing just the icon, it looks like this:

How can I fix it? I have a lot of items in the navigation, so there isn't room for a full search box.

I'm enjoying the xf2 version of UI.X so far, but there's something I can't figure out. I would like to always use the search icon instead of displaying the full search box, but I'm not sure how to make it work. The documentation says, '100% for always icon and 0 for never,' so I set it to 100%:

View attachment 197631

However instead of showing just the icon, it looks like this:
View attachment 197632

How can I fix it? I have a lot of items in the navigation, so there isn't room for a full search box.
setting mine to 100% breaks my style! lol but your right, the information in the documentation doesn't work.
Looking into this issue now. Will report this issue within our issue tracker.

EDIT: Instead of 100% or 0, try 0px or 10000px. If you set it to 10000px, it should then show the search icon only. This has since then been updated in our documentation. Thank you for reporting the issue :)

Last edited:
I've obviously missed something. What's the difference between UI.X 2 and UI.X 2 Pro theme? This is the first time I've seen the Pro theme available for download in my account (3 months after buying the Pro package!). Always before the only "Pro" I saw in the downloads was the addon. Is there any real difference the two?

Last edited:
just curious... have you increased size of elements like tags on thread pages in this update or i messed up something in my settings! maybe it's time i should reset all font sizes to default settings. even the unfurled box is much bold now.

Last edited:
I've updated UI.X2 with the 2.1.1.0 release and the header color did change to my primary brand color:

Old:

New:

This makes my logo unrecognizable. How can I fix this or is it a bug?

I also get the following message in the Xenforo admin hub now:

"You are currently running 1 prerelease version(s) of ThemeHouse styles, some bugs/issues may be expected."

I've updated UI.X2 with the 2.1.1.0 release and the header color did change to my primary brand color:

Old:

View attachment 197876

New:

View attachment 197877

This makes my logo unrecognizable. How can I fix this or is it a bug?

I also get the following message in the Xenforo admin hub now:

"You are currently running 1 prerelease version(s) of ThemeHouse styles, some bugs/issues may be expected."

The header background color in UI.X by default has always been the primary brand color. If this changed for you after the update, it means you made the change to UI.X directly. Make sure to make all changes to a child theme to avoid having your customizations overwritten :)

The header background color in UI.X by default has always been the primary brand color. If this changed for you after the update, it means you made the change to UI.X directly. Make sure to make all changes to a child theme to avoid having your customizations overwritten :)

I think I've only upgraded the style but not the addon itself :)
Will check this in a minute.

just curious... have you increased size of elements like tags on thread pages in this update or i messed up something in my settings! maybe it's time i should reset all font sizes to default settings. even the unfurled box is much bold now.
No, we didn't, no. If your using rem for all your font sizes this could happen.
can someone check if the mod bar is getting hidden for moderators on the 2.1.1 theme. here is a short clip: https://streamable.com/fvo2d
Not able to replicate this on our themes demo.

I've obviously missed something. What's the difference between UI.X 2 and UI.X 2 Pro theme? This is the first time I've seen the Pro theme available for download in my account (3 months after buying the Pro package!). Always before the only "Pro" I saw in the downloads was the addon. Is there any real difference the two?
I started a PM with you to discuss this.

Okay...

I've now updated UI.X to 2.1.1.0 via uploading the "upload" folder from the zip file. I've also added the new style-uix.xml again as the parent theme and uploaded the backup from my child theme once more to guarantee there are no changes and I still have the same issue. Any ideas?

Top Bottom