UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Do I need to purchase the framework separately? How does it work?
No, you purchase the theme and then you install it with either with the UI.X 2 add-on or manually with the xml file that is included. Either way you need the UI.X 2 add-on installed so that the theme operates correctly.

No, you purchase the theme and then you install it with either with the UI.X 2 add-on or manually with the xml file that is included. Either way you need the UI.X 2 add-on installed so that the theme operates correctly.
ok so where would I get the ui.x framework from ? Will it be provided with the theme ?

If I’ve got xenith and running UI.X2 can the pro be installed over it, what are the advantages of having it, will it better my themes functionality

Is there a way for a user to save their page width setting? If you toggle it to wide then close your browser, it resets.
No way of saving this as a user but have you attempted to create a separate style with those page width setting changes applied. As far as the sidebar goes you can change the default settings for the collapsed sidebar in [UI.X] Options. What are you looking to do with categories?

I've noticed, my email notifications now have a big font size. My settings in Typography are default, is this a known change?

No way of saving this as a user but have you attempted to create a separate style with those page width setting changes applied. As far as the sidebar goes you can change the default settings for the collapsed sidebar in [UI.X] Options. What are you looking to do with categories?

It's just that certain users want to have particular categories collapsed without having to re-do it every time they visit the site. Same with the sidebar. Seems odd that these choices don't save with a cookie or something (page width included)

except for this option...

which seems to be include in a "patch level 1" addon update, which I wasn't aware was even available

So basically this was not true. I can confirm that by clicking "Store in browser cookie" it all works exactly as I wanted. Thanks Martyn
we had the same issue, just wasn't aware there was any update... that solved this... :) support didn't seem to click on, And I didn't notice until they said something about trying cookies rather then session, and I'm like wheres this option? lol

Top Bottom