UI.X 2

UI.X 2 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
@Dalton Prock Thank you. Another question:

UPDATED JAN 7, 2021

The owner wants to use sidebar navigation but I'm wondering if I can have a full navigation bar as well. What I would like is the full nav set as it displays in default XF styles.

Currently if I try to display the navigation bar, it displays in the header instead of below (and it.s too large for the header).

So here's what I want:
  1. side navigation that doesn't collapse
  2. plus regular navigation bar BELOW the header/logo area

Last edited:
Hello,

we are using the UI.X 2 but experience quite a strange phenomenon. There is this option to close the side navigation by default or let the users decide if they want to do so but strangely this options doesn't seem to work at all. Would be also nice if the navigation memorizes being shut and not opens automatically on reload or if you navigate to the next page.

Regards,
Rene

Someone from our team will be in contact with you on the ticket that you created this morning on this :)
Another question to add:

UPDATED JAN 7, 2021

The owner wants to use sidebar navigation but I'm wondering if I can have a full navigation bar as well. What I would like is the full nav set as it displays in default XF styles.

Currently if I try to display the navigation bar, it displays in the header instead of below (and it.s too large for the header).

So here's what I want:

tlf navbar.webp

Last edited:

UPDATED JAN 7, 2021

So here's what I want:
Another question to add:

View attachment 243683
I believe I've seen the top one pop up in a ticket, is it true you've already created one with us yet on this?

Hello,

we are using the UI.X 2 but experience quite a strange phenomenon. There is this option to close the side navigation by default or let the users decide if they want to do so but strangely this options doesn't seem to work at all. Would be also nice if the navigation memorizes being shut and not opens automatically on reload or if you navigate to the next page.

Regards,
Rene
After checking on this with one of our team members they mentioned that you've already created a ticket on this and are in contact with you as well. I hope they were able to help you resolve this :)

After checking on this with one of our team members they mentioned that you've already created a ticket on this and are in contact with you as well. I hope they were able to help you resolve this :)

Yeah that's true and I'm really glad about your very helpful and quick service. Seems pretty professional. Hope we can fix this :)

Hey guys,
after upgrading XF and my UI.X to the latest version, I am getting the following error:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] Declaration of ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\XF\Template\Templater::fnReactions($templater, &$escape, XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity $content, $link, array $linkParams = Array) should be compatible with XF\Template\Templater::fnReactions($templater, &$escape, $content, $link, array $linkParams = Array) in src/addons/ThemeHouse/ReactPlus/XF/Template/Templater.php on line 72

1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  2. include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 444
  3. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  4. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  5. spl_autoload_call()
  6. class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 172
  7. XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2811
  8. XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1775
  9. XF\App->setupTemplaterObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1345
  10. XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 28
  11. XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 3175
  12. XF\App->templater() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 97
  13. XF\Admin\App->preRender() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 395
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Can anyone help me out with this?

If I use $config['enableListeners'] = false; in my config, I am able to partially regain access to my forum and ACP but I am kind of lost.

Thanks

Hey guys,
after upgrading XF and my UI.X to the latest version, I am getting the following error:

Can anyone help me out with this?

If I use $config['enableListeners'] = false; in my config, I am able to partially regain access to my forum and ACP but I am kind of lost.

Thanks
Disable reactions plus and then you should be able to enable add-ons again. If you create a ticket at themehouse.com we can have someone take a look.

Thanks Mike. I've opened a ticked, but since it is showing "We'll be back online Tuesday" I thought I might try the forum in the meantime.
I looks like reactions plus broke my installation. I'll have to renew my license for that addon.

After waiting a long time I renewed Xenforo, UI.X theme Xpress licences etc and updated everything today. UI.X theme for both forum and WordPress is all broken. I ended up deleting the theme/children for a fresh install after uploading latest theme files manually. When tI import the XML I get this? Make no sense as XML comes from same latest theme files.

"The import could not be completed because the following issues were found:

This XML file is based on a newer version than you have installed. This may cause errors or unexpected behavior.

If you are sure you want to continue with the import, select the 'Skip import checks' option and try again."

I briefly skimmed through the last few pages and didn't see this mentioned, but is this the normal behavior for UIX to display the alert bubble count on narrow mobile views despite having opened and closed the alert panel?
1612131743695.png

When the alert drop down button collapses into the hamburger menu, any unread alerts will be displayed like this, despite having opened and closed the alert section. The default theme it does not do this and its actually kind of annoying. Is there a way to disable this?

What I expect: If I view the alert panel, I want the bubble to go away like it does with the default theme.

What happens: The alert bubble remains until I specifically click the little circle next to each alert:
1612131918992.png

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.3.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.3 compatibility
  • Fixed an issue that caused forum, what's new, and media tab drop-downs to shift to the left which is only viewable when logged in and using sidebar navigation.
  • Fixed an issue with search z-index which caused the search bar to end up behind the navigation bar when its location is set to the staff bar.
  • Fixed an issue in QA threads that caused the styling to break when selecting a new solution.
  • Fixed an issue with the left...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After upgrading to the latest version, the node grid disappeared. Disabling it restores the forum nodes so I think there is an issue with the node addon:

2gzuyd9.png

After upgrading to the latest version, the node grid disappeared. Disabling it restores the forum nodes so I think there is an issue with the node addon:

2gzuyd9.png

Glad that I haven’t upgraded yet. Is this because of last update?

hello since the update to 2.2.3.0.0 the dashboard tab is no longer displayed in Wordpress! what could be the reason?

The latest update has also made my nodes disappear. If I disable the nodes add-on they reappear. Glad I installed it on a test site first!

Top Bottom