UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
hi @ThemeHouse

after updating to 2.0.11.0.0 i noticed a few weird things with the theme ... namely:

- the "SIDEBAR" label vanished in all views:

- there is now a weird big empty space below the nodes (wasn't there before the update):

- in mobile view the sidebar when opened doesn't blur everything anymore but now it doesn't blur anything at all (while the menu one does):

189786 VS 189787

- it's nice that custom menu entries now have icons, but is it possible to change those icons to something else?

that's everything i noticed ... so far ;)

After last update color of "Total Members" changed.. how can i change it back to how it was

(before update it was like this)

hi @ThemeHouse

after updating to 2.0.11.0.0 i noticed a few weird things with the theme ... namely:

View attachment 189781

- there is now a weird big empty space below the nodes (wasn't there before the update):

View attachment 189785

- in mobile view the sidebar when opened doesn't blur everything anymore but now it doesn't blur anything at all (while the menu one does):

View attachment 189786 VS View attachment 189787

- it's nice that custom menu entries now have icons, but is it possible to change those icons to something else?

View attachment 189789

that's everything i noticed ... so far ;)

View attachment 189781
This was removed in this update but can easily be put back by adding this code to your extra.less template:
CSS:
.uix_sidebarTrigger--phrase {
    display: inline;
}

View attachment 189785
Not able to replicate this on any of our demos even when using [TH] Nodes.

View attachment 189786 VS View attachment 189787
Navigate to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Overlay -> Tick off "Overlay blur effect".

View attachment 189789

We explain how to add or change navigation icons under FAQs in our UI.X 2 documentation which you can view here.
After last update color of "Total Members" changed.. how can i change it back to how it was
View attachment 189874

(before update it was like this)
View attachment 189875
You can easily change the bottom of the widget's footer back to said color by adding this to your extra.less template as the colors were changed some in this update:
CSS:
.block-footer {
    padding: 16px 16px;
    font-size: 13px;
    color: #d9dbde;
    background: #383C42;
    border-top: 1px solid rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.12);
    padding-top: 10px;
    padding-bottom: 10px;
}

Not able to replicate this on any of our demos even when using [TH] Nodes.

oh, i also managed to track down what was creating that empty space ... it's this:

Code:
.uix_stickyBodyElement:not(.offCanvasMenu) {
    top: 70px !important;
    min-height: calc(100vh - 70px) !important;
}

min-height to be precise ... when i disable it in the inspector the empty space disappears

---

oh, and while i'm here i do have one more question:

is there a way to have the sub-menus in the mobile view closed by default?

so when i open the menu on mobile i see this by default:

instead of this:

Last edited:
oh, i also managed to track down what was creating that empty space ... it's this:

oh, and while i'm here i do have one more question:

is there a way to have the sub-menus in the mobile view closed by default?

Unfortunately we do not have an option for this at the moment, but we have it on a list of features we plan to implement on the future :)

Hello I am trying to add some graphics around the content area and can not quite figure this out. I can either get the top and bottom images to show or just the middle thats it. Could someone please help me with this?

Code I am using in extra.less:
CSS:
.uix_contentWrapper .p-body-content {
    background:transparent url(images/content-top-bg.png) no-repeat center top;
    padding-top:48px;
    margin-top:-11px;
    margin-bottom:25px;
}
.uix_contentWrapper .p-body-main:after {
    content:"";
    display:block;
    width:100%;
    background:transparent url(images/content-bottom-bg.png) no-repeat center top;
    height:48px;
}
    background-color:#fcfcfc;
    border:1px #e2e2e2;
    border-radius:0;
    padding:42px;
    padding-top:0;
    padding-bottom:0;
    background:transparent url(images/content-middle-bg.png) repeat-y center top;
}
.uix_contentWrapper:after {
    content:'.';
    height:0;
    clear:both;
    visibility:hidden;
}

Hello I am trying to add some graphics around the content area and can not quite figure this out. I can either get the top and bottom images to show or just the middle thats it. Could someone please help me with this?

Code I am using in extra.less:
CSS:
    background:transparent url(images/content-top-bg.png) no-repeat center top;
    padding-top:48px;
    margin-top:-11px;
    margin-bottom:25px;
}
.uix_contentWrapper .p-body-main:after {
    content:"";
    width:100%;
    background:transparent url(images/content-bottom-bg.png) no-repeat center top;
    height:48px;
}
    background-color:#fcfcfc;
    border:1px #e2e2e2;
    border-radius:0;
    padding:42px;
    padding-top:0;
    padding-bottom:0;
    background:transparent url(images/content-middle-bg.png) repeat-y center top;
}
.uix_contentWrapper:after {
    content:'.';
    height:0;
    clear:both;
    visibility:hidden;
}
Hello, too better assist you with this. Go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that one of our staff can take a look ;)

Top Bottom