Uber-Newbie

Craig

Hello all,

I am an uber-newbie/novice. I am wondering if your program is kinder to those of us who are new to forums than what I currently use? I desire to be able to accept donations, and give my members who donate status awards such as VIP, etc. Plus awards based on their donated amount. Thank you for your time!

Thank you so very much for your help. I currently run a sight with IPB and have a friend who recently introduced me to XenForo. Selling me on ease of use compared to other companies. And the superior developers.

i know nothing of how to code, but i am trying to learn.

You do not need to know how to code to install, maintain, or style XenForo. :)

As Dean pointed out, purchasing XenForo as beta will allow you the opportunity to "play" with it, and as well to see how easy it is to style. And you will not need to pay the $40 for extended upgrades and support until 12 months after XenForo is released as stable, :)

Hi Craig. I am also this kinda "Uber-Newbie" but all i can write is, that xf is really easy to handle. Also the Community here is very helpfully. If you have a problem a solution will follow soon. Before i was using vb and it went into a piece of...well. xf is fast, the ACP is clean and the rest.. i just love it ;)

Top Bottom